Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.
Moderators: thunder, kjshd05, Marie, fruitbat, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8
- Pillar of the Community
- Posts: 9467
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:18 am
- Location: SoCal
Thanks for posting this, Char. It was funny, stoic (in parts), eye-opening, and nice to see a "father and son" bantering. "Kick the effing camera, Luddite!!"
- I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down
- Posts: 6141
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:37 am
- Location: Indialantic, FL
I loved it when Tom realized it was going on the internet as his language was “spicy” was pretty funny until Jason mentioned his Dad. Must be awful not to go and be with him.
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:40 pm
- Location: Fighting LSPD in Los Santos
- Posts: 937
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:36 pm
- Location: The Jolly Roger
It was really good. They made me laugh (well, except the part about Jason's dad - I hope he is okay).