"Inprov40" reports that JI and Emma Hewitt became

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, kjshd05, Marie, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

"Inprov40" reports that JI and Emma Hewitt became

Post by Hilary the Touched » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:19 pm

parents of daughter #2 yesterday.
(Posted on the FanZone)

Stealth Pam

Post by Stealth Pam » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:57 pm

Oh, boy, happy new nappy day to Emma and Jason! :D

Pam

eternal student
Location: The beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland, my Maryland

Post by eternal student » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:16 pm

Neato.

They sort of just missed my younger daughter's birthday. She was born on Aug 26 (today), but very, very early in the morning in Germany. Her grandparents heard about her birth on Aug 25. It's confused us all for 24 years now!!

Do we know a name yet?

Britkay

Post by Britkay » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:24 pm

Just popped over here to share the news! But I'm late as usual! :D

Inprov40 has said he/she will update us so we'll spread the news when we know!

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:53 pm

Wonderful news! Congratulations Jason, Emma and Lily! May she enrich your lives and bring you much joy.

Lots of love and best wishes!

Funkay

Post by Funkay » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:12 pm

Most excellent! Congrats!

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:15 am

Blessings to the beautiful ISAACS FAMILY!! :D

Congratulations to Jason, Emma and Lily on the birth of their precious
baby girl!!

Wishing you all much happiness for many years to come. :D

Love & Hugs,

Kate

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:46 am

Congratulations to Jason and Emma, and of course, Lily.

Helen

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:20 pm

Congratulations Jason and you are hopelessly out numbered now. Three women to one guy!!! Kiss off wining any arguments now - the girls rule!!!

Enjoy your new baby girl!

Cheers,
Marie :wink:

Stealth Pam

Post by Stealth Pam » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:54 pm

Yeah, like he's not going to be spoiled rottener than he already is with three girls fussing over him instead of two. Poor guy... :roll:

No, Marie, you're right. I'd like to be a fly on the wall the first time he has to deal with "DAAAADDDD! You PROMISSSSEEDDDD!".

Pam

Stealth Pam

Post by Stealth Pam » Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:10 pm

And the baby's name is???

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:36 pm

Pam, I feel like Bud Abbott--as far as we know, "??" IS the baby's name.

Inprov recently posted that the baby has not yet been officially named; perhaps the Isaacs family is waiting to be joined by other relatives, perhaps they are waiting for a 'name vibe' from said baby, maybe they did name her and just don't feel like telling the rest of the damn world about it.
I hope he doesn't mind my saying, but I began to mention to him having seen photos of Lily with Jason when we were in Myrtle Beach, and before I could finish the sentence (which was going to conclude with something like, "She is completely adorable and reminded me a great deal of my own delightful daughter at that tender age, especially in her choice of idiosyncratic wardrobe") he sort of cut me off, exclaiming in rather bitter tones of regret that Emma had immediately rebuked him, demanding that he get his child (who he was holding against one hip while signing an autograph or something) away from photographers.

Which response we cannot begrudge him.

Stealth Pam

Post by Stealth Pam » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:11 pm

ABBBOOOTTT!
Last edited by Stealth Pam on Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Stealth Pam

Post by Stealth Pam » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:12 pm

Ah, yes, Hil. Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third...that routine is hysterical; for a good laugh:

http://www.phoenix5.org/humor/WhoOnFirst.html

Ok, for now the baby is "??", which worked for Prince for awhile...

So the baby may have a committee naming, eh? I like the Ebay idea of "buy the name"...raise funds for that college education! Anyway, Jason probably won't use the name anyway if he's like my Dad was when I was a baby, so says my Mom. It was "issszzooo a widdle dahlin cutiieee?", to which I apparently gurgled so adoringly (bleah, ha!) that he was just overcome with giggles. Who needs a name when you have little tiny hands to curl around your father's index finger? Ahhhhhhhhh.....it's so cute! "It" works fine for now. :lol:

I've noticed lately that in "People" magazine the photographs "blur" the faces of many of the children of actors. With kidnapping being a frightening possibility, I can certainly see Emma's concern; poor Jason, he was so proud of Lily he "wasn't thinking" about showing her off! But apparently even magazines are becoming more aware of their obligation to protect actors' kids (even "Hello" magazine blurred the pictures of Jude Law's children's faces when he took them to a local park).

Sad that doesn't extend to the French photographing Jude Law in the nude... full frontal... but...that'll teach him to change his swimming trunks outside the house...??!!

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:09 pm

I've seen more than just that one picture of Lily on the web...hope he's aware of the others floating around.