Any other Actors you follow?

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, kjshd05, Marie, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8

Soule

Post by Soule » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:54 pm

Cissa wrote:I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one out here that doesn't follow anyone else! :oops: I tend to ignore famous poeple for the most part. I thought I was in trouble when I fell for Lucius, and I definitely got the feeling of swallowing a cannon ball the first time I saw Tavington - you know, the feeling of your stomach sinking, taking your heart with it?

*sigh* Where was I?

Oh yes, but I saw Richard Armitage in North and South too, and thought he was mucho attractive! If I ever followed anyone else, it would probably be him! He'd have to be just a nice as JI, though, and most actors just aren't - so I hear. That's a big part of it for me too, otherwise I have no respect.
Yay another Richard Armitage supporter. I have met him, all be it briefly, but he was kind and generous and even though he was being rushed on by someone wanting him to do an interview, he made sure he spent time with us. I agree they have to be nice people, else they become 2 dimensional.

Cissa

Post by Cissa » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:27 pm

I guess I like 'em tall, dark and broody!

Sandman

Post by Sandman » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:20 am

There are few actors that make me squeel everytime I hear their name and Jason is one of them.
Alan Rickman, David Caruso, Tom Hollander and Johnny Depp are the others. I like great many actors... Jack Davenport, Bill Nighy, Gabriel Byrne, Hugo Weaving, Jeremy Brett, Tobias Moretti,Colin Firth, Clark Gable. Hearing their names gets my interest, but tehy do not make me squeel...everytime, just sometimes. Haha. And Hugh Grant does look good.