Please introduce yourself here!!

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:37 pm

I realized this place is respectful too. But you see, it seems to be a thing with JP fans... most forums/boards are full of sexually-oriented messages.
Believe us Millie - JI sites can get just as bad! There have been some pretty awful posts pulled off several fan websites that I know about. The addage on the good web sites (or at least the more repectable ones) seems to be - don't post anything you would not want the actor's Mother or wife/partner to read. Who cares if they have never visited the site - it's just more respectful this way.

Cheers,
Marie

Millie J. O. Barreto

Post by Millie J. O. Barreto » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:17 pm

Last edited by Millie J. O. Barreto on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pr

Post by Pr » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:19 am

Well well well...
Another Jasson forum to get addicted too...Damn, how am i suppose to work proprely if i spend my time on the net ? Those coffee breaks will last a awfully long time !

Some of you now me already...Hi girls ! and a kiss !

For the others : i'm french, have a publishing house in teenage litterature and human sciences, a big mouth and an awfull sense of humour.

i, too, appreciate the political thread. Maybe those who don't feel comfortable with it could simply pretend it doesn't exist ? No ?

And for the "naughty posts" conversation above, well i guess it just depend on the context. And the kind of debate you have around. I like these when they are funny, because everyone knows it's not serious infatuation, more a way to cheer up and have a sort of girlies party...but i feel just as much uncomfortable than you when it turns out to be taken seriously...

Anyway, once again, it depends on the context, and here it's not the place for this kind of humour, so, promise, i'll behave !

:mrgreen:

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:14 pm

Hullo Précieuse, and welcome!
Thanks for dropping by, and we hope we'll make you feel comfortable enough to stick around!
(Care to share any more about your publishing endeavours? As the parent of a teen, I find that intriguing!)

(p.s.--please excuse us if we sometimes omit the diacritical from your name--I have to open a Word document, insert the accented e, then copy and paste it here. Please be assured that any omission intends no offense!)

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:43 pm

Welcome Precieuse...so happy you have yet another fabulous place to enjoy
our lovely Jason...so enjoy your time here...it's a great place!! :D

Love,
Kate

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:32 pm

Welcome Précieuse! Glad to have you onboard.

Hilary, you can always cheat you know. Just copy and paste. :D

Pr

Post by Pr » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:52 pm

Don't bother Hillary, i don't mind loosing the accent !!!! And thank you all for your welcome...

I'm actually having a translation in english (i don't feel doing it myself, my english is too aproximative !) made of my professional documents, so as soon as it's done, i'll send to you, or post it on the board if you think it might interest other people - :shock:

Kiss

Post by Kiss » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:35 am

I'm a 26-year-old single mother living in the US Midwest. I attend college full-time, and first discovered Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy in Chamber of Secrets. One quick internet search later, I discovered, Jason had played memorable roles in other movies I'd seen!

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:56 am

Hiya, Kiss, and thanks for wending your way over!
Lucius has proven a very effective recruiter for Jason Isaacs!
Whereabouts in the Midwest are you, if you don't mind saying? (I graduated from high school in North Dakota) Have you settled on a major yet? (and if so, how?? I still can't figure out what I want to do when I grow up...)

Kiss

Post by Kiss » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:28 am

I was raised in Southern California, but I'm in Missouri now. (Long story short I visited family after high school and stayed)
I started out an English major, since that was something I knew I could do, but we had a horrible project which involved plotting every class we'd take through graduation, and I realized that by that time, I'd hate writing, so I actually got out the book that lists what classes are required for each major and read every one that sounded remotely interesting. When I got to Graphic Design, it sounded too good to be true, but a bit of research and another horrible project later, and I was sure!
And grow up? Puh! I'm just starting to enjoy myself!

handleforth

Post by handleforth » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:43 pm

I guess I'm a new member, too. My name's Marie as well, but friends just call me Peach, so feel free to do the same. I'm a fifteen year old from Las Vegas, and I first "discovered" Jason in 'The Patriot'. I've been a follower ever since then, but I didn't become a really big fan until Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets came out. I just got internet a short time ago, and so this is my first fan site. From what I've seen-- and read-- so far, it promises to be a lot of fun! :mrgreen:

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:35 pm

A very warm welcome to you both, Peach and Kiss! (Goodness, that sounds like an exotic drink, doesn't it? :D )
It's good to see a few new faces on board.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:54 pm

Greetings, Grils--glad you found us! Hope you'll both be comfy here--let us know if there's anything we can answer for you!

handleforth

Post by handleforth » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:57 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! I feel so loved! lol. I am totally psyched to be here with other fans of such a great guy!

Kiss

Post by Kiss » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:32 pm

Gillian wrote:A very warm welcome to you both, Peach and Kiss! (Goodness, that sounds like an exotic drink, doesn't it? :D )
hahaha...it does! "Bartender, a Peach and Kiss, please, on the rocks!"

Return to “General Forum”