Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.
Moderators: thunder, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8, fruitbat, kjshd05, Marie
- Posts: 884
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:21 pm
- Location: the colonies (Va.)
The Green Dragoons would have had him!
- Posts: 4968
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:01 pm
- Location: Col. Tavington's tent
LOL, me likes it...
- Pillar of the Community
- Posts: 9867
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:18 am
- Location: SoCal
Except for the missing comma.
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:00 pm
- Location: State of confusion
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4407
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Heheheh. That's purty funny.
Thanks for the giggle, Hils!
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:39 pm
- Location: Here talking with you all....
Mercy. Men would do anything for their beer.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:09 pm
- Location: California, USA
Very nicely done! I wonder where it was shot. Certainly looks like it could have been SC!
One thought though: They'd better let that beer settle a bit before opening.
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:49 pm
- Location: Not far away from Liverpool
I guess Tavvington wanted his beer back