A Jason dream

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

fruitbat

A Jason dream

Post by fruitbat » Wed May 19, 2010 4:26 pm

My computer, which has been dying for three years now, really is on its last legs, so I haven't been posting that much recently. To make up for my lack of participation I thought I'd share this with you. Image

I had this dream a couple of days ago so some of the details are lost, but here are the main points:

Jason was running a restaurant bar with his brother. (No, not Tommy Caffee Image ) Something happened, I don't know what, Image people were chasing him, so naturally, he was forced to take flight. Literally.

(Here's where I come in.) So dream-Jason and I merged into one fantastic, flying creature! However, although in my dreams I am (usually) an excellent flyer, Image dream-Jason must have weighed me down somewhat because, rather than soaring over the hydro wires, as I usually do, we were forced to fling ourselves, rather gracelessly, from tree-branch to tree-branch, like some sort of siamese-twin human/flying squirrel hybrid.

After a bit of tree-flinging, we lit upon one tree, but were forced out by the family who were already living there. We decided to go to the flat above the restaurant that dream-Jason lived in. We managed to climb the Escher-like stairs and were safe.

Until........ in walked dream-Jason 2!

We had travelled back in time (too much Doctor Who, fruitbat?) and dream-Jason 2 was actually earlier-in-time-Jason. At this point, again, for some unknown, un-remembered reason, the two Jasons merged, and left me to hide in the attic.

The End.

Why is it that we can't choose our dreams? Two days after I had this Jason dream I had a really Image dream.
About Will Forte. Image

And that's not a good Image

I thought that I had posted an "I had a dream about Jason" thread already, but I couldn't find it.

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Wed May 19, 2010 5:42 pm

That was HILARIOUS, fruitbat!

Thanks for posting! I needed a laugh.

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Wed May 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Dreams can be so strange...

Gilly_sirl

Post by Gilly_sirl » Thu May 20, 2010 1:24 pm

I dreamt of Jason too, last night !

Someone in his family had died (don't remember who) and I was visiting him (with my parents :???:) and his family to pay my respects. I also remember that at the end, my father did something really embarrassing, but I don't remember WHAT exactly...

It was Jason, but somehow, it wasn't. He was younger. You know, dreams...

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Fri May 21, 2010 9:11 am

Great dream. The best I could do was going to every venue he was said to attend, but he's not there, but the air feels like he's close by. *goosepimples*

~ML :cool: *thud*

marilaine

Re: A Jason dream

Post by marilaine » Mon May 23, 2011 10:11 am

Oh, man. I had the BESTEST Jason dream last night:
He was dressed like Hook, but no shirt. :brows, and stopped filming to do his own videocamera behind-the-scenes. Sitting down on a couch with me, and he'd give me hugs. Man, I didn't want it to end.
Silly thoughts one has, huh? :orangface

~ML :adore :snore :hands :hug :adore :wheee

laurielove
Location: Probably somewhere in a ruggedly fandabydozy part of England

Post by laurielove » Mon May 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Bloody hell- did everyone dream about Jason in the last couple of days!? I rarely, rarely dream of people who are not a real part of my life (ie fictional characters and unattainable actors), but - wayhay! - a couple of nights ago I had a Jason dream (well, it was a Lucius dream actually - he was definitely Lucius all the way through). Unfortunately, it was just weird, but oddly diverting and amusing ...

It was as if I was at a screening of DH2, although I wasn’t in a cinema I was actually on the set, although it wasn’t a set it was the real thing, if that makes sense. I was watching some clips but I was just standing right next to the characters watching them.

Lucius was there being his usual bastard self. This was all happening in someone’s back garden. Just a normal, British suburban back garden of a largish terraced house – you know, the kind with fences down either side leading off a patio probably with French doors leading into a dining room painted in magnolia. There seemed to be some sort of children’s party going on.

I remained in the garden and later in the dream I saw Lucius again but -bloody hell - what the hell had he done with his hair!? Every time I caught a glimpse of him it had changed into something extremely scary. First he had PIGTAILS! (Seriously). Then he had this weird sort of clown-type thing where it had been shaped into three pointy bits which stuck out from his head, then there was something else which I can’t remember – actually I can – his hair looked like it did when it was tied back when rehearsing the fight scenes in OOTP. It was at this point that the kids were playing some game which involved marching round the garden - he was joining in, but he looked really imperious and disengaged. Hm.

But all I was thinking was – Yay! There’s a lot more of Lucius in DH2 than we thought - I didn’t seem to be remotely worried that his screen time consisted of him trying out freakish hair styles and waltzing round a garden to ‘The Wheels on the Bus’ looking like a pissed off butch tranny.

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Mon May 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Pigtails?

Laurie, what had you eaten before you went to bed?

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Mon May 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Laurie, what had you eaten before you went to bed?

My thoughts exactly. Guess the fish was a little off.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Tue May 24, 2011 4:24 am

:lol Oh, Laurielove, thanks for sharing that!

laurielove
Location: Probably somewhere in a ruggedly fandabydozy part of England

Post by laurielove » Tue May 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Glad you enjoyed my wild delusional night-time imaginings!

I wasn't very well and was quite feverish, actually, so that may have made things that little bit more bizarre. The thing that got me was that, in the dream, I found the strange hairstyles odd, but didn't question them - I was just happy that he was going to be featuring prominently in DH2 (even if it involved playing Pass the Parcel while imitating Pippi Longstocking) ...

:loco

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Fri May 27, 2011 9:32 am

Oh, laurielove. That's too good. Can't believe you dreamed someone gave him pigtails. :lol *ersorryJason* :oops:
I'm hoping to have another one soon.

~ML ::rofl

Gilly_sirl

Post by Gilly_sirl » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Posting from work :oops: to tell you about a dream I had last night :

Jason, or rather, Sir Mark Brydon, had several children with different women in different times (although not centuries apart, more like 20 years). It seems like I was one of those lucky ladies, although in dreams, it's sometimes difficult to determine which "character" you are.

There wasn't anything, ahem, rude, to my dream, but it was still a Jason dream.

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Gilly_sirl wrote:Posting from work :oops: to tell you about a dream I had last night :

Jason, or rather, Sir Mark Brydon, had several children with different women in different times (although not centuries apart, more like 20 years). It seems like I was one of those lucky ladies, although in dreams, it's sometimes difficult to determine which "character" you are.

There wasn't anything, ahem, rude, to my dream, but it was still a Jason dream.
Different women In different times? My goodness, Sir Mark gets around. Image

Return to “General Forum”