Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.
Moderators: thunder, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, fruitbat, Helen8, kjshd05, Marie
- Posts: 2582
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:36 pm
- Location: Florida
Here in the States tomorrow is a day of thanksgiving. I'm thankful for my daughter and 2 grandsons who have been a blessing in my life.
But I'd also like to say some words of thanks for all the lovely people on the message board.
It's wonderful to be able to talk to people from all over the world in friendship. No arguing or snide remarks. Just pleasant conversation about a talented actor. jason Isaacs.
So whether you celebrate this holiday or not, I'm thankful you're my friends.
Hilary the Touched
- Site Registrant
- Posts: 7108
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:11 pm
- Location: The Frozen North
Judy, thank you so much for your kind wishes. It's people like you who make this site the welcoming place it is!
- Posts: 2839
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 pm
- Location: Desperately searching for Michael
I'm THANKFUL for my job, my family, and for being on the GREATEST
Fan site ever. I LOVE BEING A LOST GIRL!
- I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down
- Posts: 6283
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:37 am
- Location: Indialantic, FL
What a lovely post grannybear. I feel so fortunate to have found all of you wonderful friends!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
- Data Miner, east coast division
- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:40 pm
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
agree with all that's been said
Happy Thanksgiving to all who venture into the Lost Girls
grateful to those I know/met here and who have become friends
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:51 pm
- Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
I think Thanksgiving is a lovely celebration and I wish everyone who does celebrate it a lovely day.
- Pillar of the Community
- Posts: 9769
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:18 am
- Location: SoCal
Happy Thanksgiving to all The Lost Girls!!
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:39 am
- Location: Birmingham, England.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Have a wonderful day
- Posts: 4968
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:01 pm
- Location: Col. Tavington's tent
to everyone, luv you!
I'm grateful for everything, life is a blessing...
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:06 pm
- Location: next door to alice
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you :)
- Posts: 407
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:23 pm
- Posts: 2417
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Chicago
May you enjoy days of plenty,
and know the happiness that comes
from sharing all that you have with those you love.
Wishing you a joyous and peaceful day.
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:07 pm
- Location: Michigan, USA
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving (for those that celebrate it at the same time we Americans do). I hope that you are safe and happy throughout this holiday season. This forum is always such a welcoming place, and I'm so very thankful that I stumbled upon it one day a few years ago.
~Beth from Michigan, USA