Jason Isaacs to guest on Loose Women.

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Re: Jason Isaacs to guest on Loose Women.

Post by Chari910 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:25 am

@loosewomen on Twitter said they were talking with Jason, posted an hour ago (9 am+EST)

laurielove
Location: Probably somewhere in a ruggedly fandabydozy part of England

Post by laurielove » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:38 pm

OK -

I recorded the whole thing and watched from about a minute in and there was no mention of him and they showed the green room and there were two people there who were not Jason Isaacs.

My friend had come over; it's a scorching day here, so we went to the beach instead.

I figured he'd read our thread :pig , realized it wasn't worth going on the bloody awful thing anyway, and buggered off to have a good day with his kids. I figured I'd come back and find this thread proclaiming that he wasn't on. Instead, it's even more of a mystery! I am now off to check what has recorded (Oh god, that means trawling through an hour of wimmin (sic, just so you know) spouting crap.) Back as soon as ...

laurielove

Post by laurielove » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:45 pm

No. Not a sign. Definitely not there.

I thought perhaps they were going to talk to him on the phone, but no. No mention.

Just one more thing - I really hate the way they put the bloke in the middle so they can gang up on him. :evil:

RoseannaLara

Post by RoseannaLara » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:54 pm

I found out through Sky about a week ago through pre-record that he was scheduled to appear. I saw the end of Thursday's show and no mention of him so I just assumed that he wasn't on after all.

Never mind, so long as he and his family are okay.... perhaps he is just doing that, spending much needed quality time with his family after all, I bet he has been running round like a blue arse fly of late. NOT that I am complaining of course.... :D

Sorry you had to be put through an hour of that Laurielove.

Roseanna x

laurielove

Post by laurielove » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:09 pm

RoseannaLara wrote:I found out through Sky about a week ago through pre-record that he was scheduled to appear. I saw the end of Thursday's show and no mention of him so I just assumed that he wasn't on after all.

Never mind, so long as he and his family are okay.... perhaps he is just doing that, spending much needed quality time with his family after all, I bet he has been running round like a blue arse fly of late. NOT that I am complaining of course.... :D

Sorry you had to be put through an hour of that Laurielove.

Roseanna x
Don't worry - I was able to skip through in about five minutes!

inamac

Post by inamac » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:46 pm

laurielove wrote:No. Not a sign. Definitely not there.

I thought perhaps they were going to talk to him on the phone, but no. No mention.

Just one more thing - I really hate the way they put the bloke in the middle so they can gang up on him. :evil:
Yet again, you are a star!

I saw the last quarter hour (after Wittertainment) and felt quite sorry for the poor lad they did have on.

Clearly Jason has much more important things to be doing on such a glorious half term holiday - and who can blame him?

laurielove

Post by laurielove » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:58 pm

inamac wrote:
laurielove wrote:No. Not a sign. Definitely not there.

Yet again, you are a star!

I saw the last quarter hour (after Wittertainment) and felt quite sorry for the poor lad they did have on.

Clearly Jason has much more important things to be doing on such a glorious half term holiday - and who can blame him?
Thanks, inamac - tbh, as it is such a glorious half-term holiday I wasn't going to stay in at half twelve. I only stuck around to check then dashed out. If he had been on, I may have had to delay my trip a little though ...

Methinks perhaps the man is not in the country. I would have thought that he would have done some live TV appearances prior to CH on Sunday if he was. I should imagine since 'Awake' has been picked up he's had to reschedule some stuff and head to the States again.

crawfoc99

Post by crawfoc99 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Thanks Laurie and letting us know that Jason didn't appear on Loose Women. :D You deserve a medal for recording and watching through it, just for a glimpse of Jason. Probably why nobody has posted it on Youtube.

All Jason's magazine interviews to date have been far more interesting and praiseworthy.

Hooroo,
Carole

laurielove

Post by laurielove » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:50 pm

crawfoc99 wrote:Thanks Laurie and letting us know that Jason didn't appear on Loose Women. :D You deserve a medal for recording and watching through it, just for a glimpse of Jason. Probably why nobody has posted it on Youtube.

All Jason's magazine interviews to date have been far more interesting and praiseworthy.

Hooroo,
Carole
You're welcome, but even I couldn't have sat through an hour of that shit. :shock:

I fast-forwarded through the recording - it would have been obvious if there had been any long-distance (or close-up chat with Mr I) - there wasn't. It only took me about five minutes. :cool:

crawfoc99

Post by crawfoc99 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:56 pm

laurielove wrote:You're welcome, but even I couldn't have sat through an hour of that shit. :shock:

I fast-forwarded through the recording - it would have been obvious if there had been any long-distance (or close-up chat with Mr I) - there wasn't. It only took me about five minutes. :cool:
Good to hear it wasn't too onerous for you. Love fast forward.

Never mind about not being able to see Jason. I'm sure he'll pop up somewhere soon. :cool:

Hooroo,
Carole

Return to “General Forum”