NEW - CALENDAR ORDERING INFO!!!!!

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

NEW - CALENDAR ORDERING INFO!!!!!

Post by Marie » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:21 am

The Incredible 2012 Jason Isaacs Calendar - Prices & Order Info!

Prices are about the same as last year (yea!) We are only accepting PayPal for payments this yearNO Checks or Money Orders! All orders will ship via Priority Mail (either Domestic US or International.) If you don’t have a PayPal account or do not want to open one – please find a friend who will place the order for you. Please remember that if are paying for someone else you need to consider that the order is by shipping address. So even if you are buying two calendars (one for someone else) if you are asking us to ship for you they must be calculated as two separate orders.

So here is the process – please read and follow it carefully:
1. Make your payment to PayPal via Personal Transfer using chari910 at comcast.net (remember to change to the @ sign--it was altered here to discourage spam. We prefer funds from your bank account because there are fewer fees involved but you may use a credit card if you must.) The calendar prices are below – if you’d like you may add some money to go towards a Charity – we make the donation in Jason’s name.

US
1 $24.95
2 $44.95
3 $64.95
4 $90.95
5 $110.95

Canada or Mexico
1 $31.95
2 $51.95
3 $71.95
4 $107.95
5 $127.95

All other International
1 $33.95
2 $53.95
3 $73.95
4 $125.50
5 $145.50

2. AFTER you make the payment send an email to me at verderame at earthlink.net with the following information (change to the @ symbol, and please be complete and send the info in this order and on separate lines so I can cut and paste!):
YOUR (REAL) NAME (the person ordering the calendar):
SHIP TO NAME (if you want it sent to someone else):
(SHIP TO ADDRESS):
STREET
CITY
STATE
POSTAL CODE
COUNTRY
NUMBER OF CALENDARS TO THIS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT YOU PAID TO PAYPAL:
BOARD NAME (if applicable):
EMAIL ADDRESS:
ADDITIONAL DONATION AMOUNT (if applicable):

DO NOT USE THE verderame at earthlink.net EMAIL FOR PAYPAL PAYMENT (see Para 1 above!)!!!!! Remember each shipping address is to be treated as a separate order – you may be ordering 4 calendars, but if they go to 4 separate addresses you need to use the prices for 4 separate single orders.
3. If this involves more than one shipping address, please be clear. Use "order #1, info, blah, blah, order #2, info, blah, blah," etc. You can make one PayPal payment but you must provide the order information by shipping address and those orders must sum up to your PayPal payment.

Now for the legal disclaimers part: Once we ship these beauties we are not responsible for post office mangling, bending, tearing, getting wet, or losing them. We have only had one lost calendar that I know of and even if the beastly post person rolls up the calendar in your mail slot – the calendars mostly survive none the worse for wear. We don’t generally order extras so if the USPS or a foreign mail carrier loses your calendar – I’m very sorry but we can’t replace it and can’t give you your money back (I know that stinks but we are not calendars.com or Barns and Noble!) If we did tracking and insurance it would add quite a bit more to cost of the calendar and since we have had so few problems we don’t want to make it more expensive for you.

If you have any questions you may post them here. But please leave this thread for “business.” Post “I love the calendar” and “thank you so much” type comments in the other calendar threads so that I can see and answer questions quickly!
We can’t order the calendars until they are all paid for. So to those of you who pay right away – thank you, thank you, thank you!! But please understand once ALL are paid for and the order goes to the printer – they have to be formatted, printed, assembled and shipped back out to us – about 10 days. Then they are packed for individual shipping by order, labels made and it goes to the Post Office – another couple of days. Add 5 days (approximately) for US shipping (much much longer time for overseas shipping.) So it can be quite some time from when you pay to when you receive the calendar. Try to be patient and not ask where the calendar is. I can’t (and won’t) answer that question 50 times.

Cheers - Marie

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Re: NEW - CALENDAR ORDERING INFO!!!!!

Post by thunder » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:06 am

Thanks,can't wait... but... :oops: Maybe I'm blind: How much are we gonna pay? Can't find the prices anywhere...

Marie

Post by Marie » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:50 am

I have no idea why the price table did not show up - dang! The most important info.......

US
1 $24.95
2 $44.95
3 $64.95
4 $90.95
5 $110.95

Canada or Mexico
1 $31.95
2 $51.95
3 $71.95
4 $107.95
5 $127.95

All other International
1 $33.95
2 $53.95
3 $73.95
4 $125.50
5 $145.50

crawfoc99

Post by crawfoc99 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Excellent! Will send payment ASAP!

Thanks, thanks and ever, thanks to everyone for their hard work involved in putting the calendars together, working on the payments and shipping logistics. I know how big a job it is. :hug

Hooroo,
Carole.

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Thanks for ordering every year, Carole. Jason has the best fans!

I received these payments as of 7 pm today. Thanks for being prompt and your generosity for the extra donations. :D

Angel T.
Kate P
Marie V
thunder
Meredith G
Brenda C
Patricia M
Wendy M
Delores T
Ann M
Carole C
Beth A J

blisster

Post by blisster » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Just sent the payment.

Happy New Year!

Marianne

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:45 pm

{smiles} I reserved 6 calendars, and the pricing only goes up to 5. {Giggles} So, if you could send me a note about my price, I'd appreciate it. Should still fit in a PM Medium Flat Rate Box either way (tall one). PM Medium Flat Rate might save you guys money, if you hadn't considered it, as it is only $11 or so anywhere in the country for that tall box. So for any order that would go over that in weight (or really for anything over your 2-3 calendar range) it would probably be cheaper. Also, I am willing to pay the extra for the insurance because Char knows I have evil postal people at times (still can't believe that one time for a JI Peter Pan poster, they bent the poster tube in half!!). It should only be about 2-4 extra I believe. Post Office is changing their prices again, and I usually use stamps.com for all of my ebay business mailing needs. So, I don't know what the at PO prices are. LOL.

If you guys need help next year (this year or anytime) for mailing and such, I am always willing to help with it. Since I do use a service for postage paying, I get Delivery Confirmation included with every order for only .19, and insurance is a lot cheaper. Plus I get a discounted price on all shipping classes, including international. So, it would help save you all money too. Plus it prints up the labels with all of the information (including customs) etc very easily. So everything is clear and concise as well as trackable for still less than the normal pricing. I can easily do the many dozen packages that are needed to be done for the calendars.

~Beth (Michigan, USA)

P.S. I received my OxFam charity poster that I won of JI, and I have to say that it is AWESOME! Even my husband thought it was snazzy and awesome looking, and that usually isn't his kind of thing.

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:58 pm

(If anyone needs someone to send a Paypal payment for them {because you only have a check or money order}, I am willing to get your check/money order and make the Paypal payment on your behalf)

For anyone not familiar with it ... even if you use a credit card there is a way that the sender can pay the Paypal Fees instead of the person receiving the payment. When you go to make the payment ...

#1 Click the Send Money Tab

#2 Put the address in the To section that they suggest here

#3 Put the amount in the amount section. Also make sure that it says USD US Dollars in the box next to it.

#4 Click the PERSONAL tab below that.

#5 Make sure that the gift line is the one that has the little button filled with (that is the default) and click continue.

#6 If a fee is included (usually there is one for currency conversion or if you use anything other than your Paypal Balance or Bank Transfer) then make sure the "I will pay the fee" box is marked. You can verify that amount Char will receive by looking down a couple lines. It should say something like Charuwan will receive ... then an amount. Above that is a line that says "Your total charge". That line should have the fee price in it.

Hope this helps people out. I have used this many times, especially if I am sending money to someone overseas where a currency exchange rate would be charged, or if using a credit card to pay for something that I don't want the person receiving it to be out the fee.

~Beth (Michigan, USA)

Marie wrote:So here is the process – please read and follow it carefully:
1. Make your payment to PayPal via Personal Transfer using chari910 at comcast.net (remember to change to the @ sign--it was altered here to discourage spam. We prefer funds from your bank account because there are fewer fees involved but you may use a credit card if you must.) The calendar prices are below – if you’d like you may add some money to go towards a Charity – we make the donation in Jason’s name.

Marie

Post by Marie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:39 am

Beth - I think it will be $130.95 but I'm confirming that.

I'm just the keeper of the spreadsheet (or the bookie!)
Char is the artistic talent - who puts the calendar together (many times with inputs from other folks on the board!)
This year Helen is our logistic support - the calendars will be sent to her from the printer and she will pack and ship.
What a team!!

By the way - I want to send a shout out to all the magnificent fans who have already sent contributions with their payments. Jason really does have some very big hearted fans. He has no idea what a lucky sod he is!!!! ;-)

SlytherinMama

Post by SlytherinMama » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:10 pm

PM'd Beth about her offer to order a calendar for me.... :roll:

Lizzie

Post by Lizzie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:46 pm

Well, I tried to do the PayPal process and all was going smoothly until I had to confirm my creditcard. The bloody thing said my card has already been in use on someone's account though I've never received a bill for things I hadn't ordered. Perhaps because I have paid with my creditcard on sites that use PayPal? I wanted to send them a question about it but you have to enter the four last digits of your creditcard number and the site said it wasn't valid. I don't know what they think the numbers were then.

Luckily, Char and Marie are patient women so I'll try the whole process once more tomorrow.

Lizzie

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Lizzie, maybe it was the security number of your credit card that they want, not the last 4 digits? You'll work it out. Doesn't seem too complicated.

More payments received:
Mary Ann C
Gail C
Sandra K
Jacqueline B
Cristina C
Maria G
Lori C
Helen
Pamela P

ln419

Post by ln419 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:08 pm

sorry char, I haven't looked here in a ouple of days (my bad), I'll take care of this tout suite! ln

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:47 am

SlytherinMama wrote:PM'd Beth about her offer to order a calendar for me.... :roll:
We're all set on the back and forth with this. Once, I get the money order, I'll make her Paypal payment separate from my order to save any confusion too. {Smiles} If anyone else needs to send a check or money order, private message me or send an email to bethgaming at gmail dot com. I'm sure you know to replace the at with @ and the dot with . Spambots are evil things.

~Beth (MIchigan, USA)

P.S. Char my payment should arrive either sometime today or Friday to your Paypal box for my 6 calendars. I'm just trying to get everything organized with my own Harry Potter ebay auctions trading cards, autograph cards, costume cards, etc) that end later tonight (675 of them). So, it is a busy day.

SlytherinMama

Post by SlytherinMama » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:30 am

Sent my payment to Beth..... :cherub

Return to “General Forum”