New Tweet from Himself

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, kjshd05, Marie, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8

KissInAboxx

Re: New Tweet from Himself

Post by KissInAboxx » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:51 pm

ln419 wrote:ok, mom...tell me a story about this magical prehensile donkey and it's fancy shmancy smart phone (iphone, not a droid).... :roll: ellen
Alright.. you asked for it.. the story of Jason and the tweeting ass shall be forthcoming..

ln419

Post by ln419 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:42 pm

oh boy, oh boy, goodie gum drops A STORY YEAH!!! (jumps on bed!!!) I'll take my medicine (a la Peter Pan) willyoutuckusinprettyplease? Oh I'm SO excited!...when mom, when, are there pictures(of the tweeting ass) ? ohboyastory! when?huhmommomhuh??? e

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:27 am

*cough!

Getting closer to the edge, here...

ln419

Post by ln419 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Ah, my dear friend thunder (really, is that supposed to be a capitol T or small t?), as I was typing, visions of you danced in my head and I knew that very soon a 'cough' would be sounded. Totally understandable and accepted, I bow to your moderation m'dear (this is totally sincere, I have a weird sense of humor, comes with the territory. You can ask for references).

As for you, KIAB, please pm my story, I'm waiting on tenderhooks. Anyone else wanting copys of the story, well you know who is playing the game... There now, has this been negotiated to a satisfactory settlement? I hope so, I get a %, just like those overpriced lawyers sitting in their offices.

And a big thank you to that very special story teller in my life who shall remain nameless. x :cherub ellen

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:54 pm

ln419 wrote:Ah, my dear friend thunder (really, is that supposed to be a capitol T or small t?)
Small t, it's not my real name, you know ;-)

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:47 pm

I was about to send the same friendly warning but thunder beat me! :D

ln419

Post by ln419 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:17 pm

well, I DID have an inkling it wasn't your real name, so I guess the preference is small t...and, I just figured it would be thunder, Marie, because her time zone is different and several hours ahead of everyone, so she's up first. but I knew I (WE) were on the edgy...many apologies, but hopefully mods were giggling and smiling while shaking their heads and wagging those fingers ('I could feel it in my bones'...). Many thanks for the accommodations made up to this point, yup we CAN be idiots, kids will be kids. That Peter Pan Syndrome rears it's ugly head again, big sigh... ;-) ellen (capitol or small, don't really care, or just the letters, just not late for dinner...unless I have to make dinner-then it'll be late. :ninja

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:02 pm

hopefully mods were giggling and smiling while shaking their heads and wagging those fingers

Um. No, we weren't. Patience ran out long ago. You know you are about to step over the line, so . . . don't. It's that simple.

Lily White

Post by Lily White » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:52 pm

hey again guys. I am kind of new to twitter... not sure i know what i am doing there, but do you all have a thread with your twitter accounts to hook up together? I'd love to hear from you all, from time to time... this is mine if anyone wants it :) https://twitter.com/MorganMayfair

NCGirl

Post by NCGirl » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:18 am

:hands YES!

I loved Awake! It had so much potential and the storyline could go anywhere. NBC is the loser on this. They haven't a clue about good stories.

Congrats to the Awake cast and crew!

(I would love it if Awake came out on DVD ~ hint hint) :mrgreen:

~cadie

servalan

Post by servalan » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:22 am

I don't Tweet, but I am so glad that Awake has won something. :hands

Even though it ended, it finished in a good way, I think. We can all interpret the last episode in our own way.