I Crave Brotherhood...?

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

fruitbat

I Crave Brotherhood...?

Post by fruitbat » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:44 am

...Ok, I was trying to come up with a clever use of the word "Crave" to share with fellow Canadian fans that CraveTv, (a Canadian Netflix-type streaming service), has Brotherhood among its programmes on offer.

To the rest of you, (non-Canadians), I pose this question: where do you find Jason's older works? Dvds, streaming, youtube, VHS :D etc. (If you wait long enough in front of your tv, you can catch The Patriot.)

Followup question: is there something from his back catalogue that you wished you had seen but can't find/afford now?

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Re: I Crave Brotherhood...?

Post by thunder » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:56 am

I can find most of it in my DVD shelf. :oops: Other than that... some is on Netflix, but not much in the Norwegian version (and I have them on DVD anyway). Peter Pan and Harry Potter is on TV all the time. DragonHeart comes on every now and again. The Patriot too. Case Histories have been aired more than once. We're not exactly spoiled, though...

A lot of his old work is on YT too.

I think I have pretty much everything available to buy on DVD. I haven't bothered with all the animation, and if he has like a 2 minutes appearance in a TV series that I don't otherwise care about, I just watch it on YouTube.

I crave the things that isn't out yet. :mrgreen:

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:44 am

Same here - most of it I have on DVD. If it could be purchased commercially I always do. If it was not available commercially and I didn't tape it myself - then I depend on friends.

The only thing I would love to get my hands on - was never shown. It was the pilot for The Surgeon General - a US TV show that did not get picked up.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:57 am

. . . costarring Char and Susan!

I, too, bought the DVDs of everything he's done . . . minus Hotel, once the reviews started coming in on the message boards. I've only ever seen the first episode of Capital City. I don't know if the other episodes are available anywhere.

Marie

Post by Marie » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Actually - I was there also. But we didn't get on camera. Although the Director had each of us shout "Action" at the start of different shots. Everyone on the set of Surgeon General was so kind.

Susan and Char got on Case Histories. I missed that trip darn it.

Kate (Chicago Kate) was in another pilot that filmed in Chicago - I never got to see that one either.

We got invited to be extra's on Dig but had to be in formal wear (and we had to provide it) - we would have had to run down stairs multiple times - not having packed our ball gowns to go to Albuquerque - we passed. LOL

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:06 pm

Ooops! I really thought it was Surgeon General where they were walking down a corridor.

Marie

Post by Marie » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:31 am

Well it was a Hospital corridor they were walking down - but it was from Case Histories. Although with a name like Surgeon General - I can see where you might get the scene confused!!!

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:52 am

Thanks, Marie! At least I got something right about it. :cool:

Return to “General Forum”