Where'd everyone go?

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

BrodieCaffee

Re: Where'd everyone go?

Post by BrodieCaffee » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:36 pm

Limping with a bad foot and it hurts so bad, I recorded my cat answering questions

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 am

:cric :cric :cric

Okay. Nothing to see here. So. OT: Go and see A Quiet Place.Normally, I don't like to watch scary movies. This one, however, is unique, extremely well acted (the actress playing the daughter is, in fact, hearing impaired), and the family-centered story is well written.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:14 am

Sorry, busy week. Thanks for the movie tip, I might check it out. I need a distraction. :D

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:17 am

It's a nail-biter, :shock: not a gross-out, :gah: scream-your-head-off-type of movie. :twisted:

BrodieCaffee

Post by BrodieCaffee » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:40 pm

Just been gaming a lot and so close to rank 533 on GTA V Online and also been playing Need For Speed Payback as well, got my Xbox 360 working, also helping with a few cars belonging to my brother and just looking for a new 2TB HDD hard drive for my PS4 as my last one died after only four months so need to get a new one so I can play all my games again. Got a bit of a cold and there a storm here a few days ago but it was 32mph winds which didn't effect the power or anything. Bought a Venom battery pack for my PS4 controller which gives up to 20 hours of gameplay...

Return to “General Forum”