Comic Relief - Meet the Malfoys

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Comic Relief - Meet the Malfoys

Post by thunder » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:08 pm

Jason made a video himself (I think), inviting people to join in a competition to meet him and Helen McCrory for a night out to have a chat, and see The Cursed Child. Video is here:
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=488215295044586

And to join in the competition is here: https://prizeathon.comicrelief.com/lite ... arrypotter
Your experience starts at the Palace Theatre in London, where you’ll share pre-show refreshments with Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) and Helen McCrory (Narcissa Malfoy), stars of the Harry Potter film series. Next, you'll enjoy watching Harry Potter and the Cursed Child from some of the best seats in the house, and following the show the Malfoy mingling continues with a meet and greet with Cursed Child cast members James Howard (Draco Malfoy) and Jonathan Case (Scorpius Malfoy).
One entry is 10 Pounds.

:D

servalan

Re: Comic Relief - Meet the Malfoys

Post by servalan » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:39 pm

I have just entered! :D

I don't expect to win, but it's a good cause anyway.

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:09 pm

Rooting for you!

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:31 am

Crossing everything I have for you, hope you win!
:D

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:21 pm

Good Luck!!!!! It would be so cool!

servalan

Post by servalan » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:53 am

Yes, it would be really good! I haven't seen the play, every time I have been to London it was booked up. You need to get tickets months in advance.

I also think Helen McCrory is a great actress (although IMO totally wrong for Narcissa) - but she's been great in everything else I've seen her do. For SF geeks, she was in Dr Who once and I remember her as quite scary in that.

Of course Jason is the icing on the cake! :D

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:55 pm

Because I just saw this (and am lazy today) and have not yet watched the video- was there a due date that you would have to take advantage of the night out with the Malfoys? (Like this spring? Or can you have your night out in the autumn?)

I am assuming that Lucius will be on his best behavior with any Mudbloods or Muggles...

servalan

Post by servalan » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:33 pm

I found it was rather vague about dates. It wasn’t at all clear (you need to check the T&Cs) about how much choice there was for the winner - it referred to the availability of the talent rather than when the winner could travel. I think there was a final date somewhere. As I don’t really expect to win l decided it was academic!

Return to “General Forum”