Life in Film Podcast

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Life in Film Podcast

Post by thunder » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:04 pm

It's starting on YouTube now, but you can probably watch it later too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQN2PFsZyUo

Looks like it was filmed during the Archie junket interviews.

Antoni Bandzior

Re: Life in Film Podcast

Post by Antoni Bandzior » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:05 am

Thank you for sharing.

servalan

Post by servalan » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:15 pm

A good interview - Jason still seemed to have a bit of the orange tan left on him - it complements his eyes.

It's interesting to hear how open he is about his addictive past nowadays.

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:18 pm

I was surprised at how open he was about his difficult issues as well. One thing really did raise my eyebrows though. He stated that he does not have a good memory. That surely is an issue when learning lines. How he did Angels in America; a play of over 7/1/2 hours baffles me if he has a bad memory. Always a pleasure to listen to him and pleased young men are disscusing mental health issues too.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:10 pm

He use the bad memory more about not remembering things that happened long time ago, not so much remembering scripts. He says he barely looks at the scripts before the scenes, but he somehow remember the lines anyway.

Antoni Bandzior

Post by Antoni Bandzior » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:01 pm

Nothing weird I'd say, to not remember things that were in the far away past, especially in times when he was high\drunk or are not in your mind at the moment, brain puts unnecessary information in a box on the shelf somewhere.
I've heard too he doesn't have problems with remembering lines, component of his high IQ I suppose. 🤓
He has quite good memory if it comes to faces, but not to names. Memory is a tricky thing, you can perfectly remember numbers and don't recognize people, or be able to remember a long texts after one or two readings and won't be able to remember a code to your credit card.

Return to “General Forum”