Bloopers

A catch-all for older favourites.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:40 am

Me thinks he fell off more than once...but he does an excellent job of
looking gorgeous on that horse...and the character of Tavy...
He can shave in my creek, anytime :woot

Luv

Post by Luv » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:54 pm

Yeah...Tavy is something. He burns a church full of innocent people, and I still love him. Sick. LOL

I was discussing him with some other folks on a different site. Everyone agreed that Tavington is probably the reason 99.99% of the people who like that movie actually like it.

I wish I could see the bloopers discussed here. Poor Jason...but it makes me snicker thinking of it.

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:34 am

I read the article/interview he read regarding whether the hair he has as Tavington is a wig or extensions, and he said it came from the horse's mane, and he returns it every night......something tells me that horse was whinnying in delight over that interview. Ha! Ha! ::rofl Silly goose, Jason!
(I wonder what he's like at home when the whole family is gathered at the dinner table? ) WHAT A DELIGHT! ~marilaine :cool: :D
I wish I could find the copy of the Patriot that has bloopers. I won't be able to take Tavington serious anymore. :D

Wolfie

Post by Wolfie » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Never heard about the hair came from the horse's mane. Well, you learn something new every day LOL

I think I've read that somewhere; that he's afraid of horses. Doesn't show in the movie.. (either in Dragonheart)
But I don't doubt that he might have fallen off a couple of times.

Horses can be tricky animals. (I know - was active in show-jumping for many years).
If he ever needs a riding instructor - volunteer :D

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:30 pm

I think I've read that somewhere; that he's afraid of horses
Horses and spiders (I think...)

~me

Sea Lion Woman

Post by Sea Lion Woman » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:31 am

Spiders? Oh snap! I didnt know that!
I'm scared of horses too! and spiders! Especially those that jump! Ughhh! *runs away*

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:08 pm

HAHAHAHA, SLW! I hate spiders! (I, and the entire population of the world, hate them-but I know of a person who has a tarantula for a pet)
Ugh, those nasty creepy things, they scare the hell out of me.

~me

Jules

Post by Jules » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Jason is a Man with a good taste for fearful animals :D

btw... would love to see bloopers from Jason... I just knew one from Harry Potter and the Chambers of Secrets

Sea Lion Woman

Post by Sea Lion Woman » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 am

Angel Tavington wrote:HAHAHAHA, SLW! I hate spiders! (I, and the entire population of the world, hate them-but I know of a person who has a tarantula for a pet)
Ugh, those nasty creepy things, they scare the hell out of me.

~me
OMG tarantula for a pet? Ewwww! I would cry!
Talking bout insects and bugs, one day there was a very pretty ladybug in my room! So I named her Freja (lol! Angel! leave me alone!) It was so cute and stuff! So I left Freja in my room...and when I came back she wasnt there! I was lookin for her everywhere "Freja where are you!" and then...I see my cat chewing something. Yes! Rafael The Gato ate Freja The Ladybug! I almost had a heart attack!
I know this was extremely random...but whatever :oops: :oops: :oops:

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:19 am

Talking bout insects and bugs, one day there was a very pretty ladybug in my room! So I named her Freja (lol! Angel! leave me alone!)
you named her Freja? Why am I not surprised? you're crazy in love with her LOL!
I hate insects of any kind, but ladybugs are kinda cute :D

~me

Sea Lion Woman

Post by Sea Lion Woman » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:48 am

Angel Tavington wrote: you named her Freja? Why am I not surprised? you're crazy in love with her LOL!
I hate insects of any kind, but ladybugs are kinda cute :D

~me
Exactly! It's love...NOT obsession! That ladybug was so cute! I love them too....OMG you know what insects I hate. Dragonflies. I can't stand them, everytime there's one I run away so far, they're so disgusting! I hate butterflies too :oops: :oops:

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Exactly! It's love...NOT obsession!
I understand....and feel the same way about Tavvy (=Jason). It's pure love, not obsession! :cherub
(please, Jase, don't get the wrong impression about me!)
OMG you know what insects I hate. Dragonflies. I can't stand them, everytime there's one I run away so far, they're so disgusting! I hate butterflies too
I hate any flying insect. Call me "loca" but for some strange reason I'm scared of moths- they are ugly and I HATE the way they flap around. Actually, I get freaked out when moths fly towards me.

~me

a.p.k.

Post by a.p.k. » Mon May 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Jules wrote: btw... would love to see bloopers from Jason... I just knew one from Harry Potter and the Chambers of Secrets

Yeah, and I think all of us here have probably clicked "replay" on that one (all 11 seconds of it) a few too many times, too ... LOL

Sea Lion Woman

Post by Sea Lion Woman » Mon May 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Angel Tavington wrote:
I hate any flying insect. Call me "loca" but for some strange reason I'm scared of moths- they are ugly and I HATE the way they flap around. Actually, I get freaked out when moths fly towards me

~me
I do the same thing Angel, so you ain't loca gurl and if you are....then I'm not.
And we all know how sane I am lol.
When I was waiting for my bus there was this BIG bee that was flying around and I didnt wanna run around and scream like a crazy woman cuz there were people there (too embarrasing! :oops:)
So I was just praying it wouldnt come near me.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Tue May 12, 2009 6:33 am

When I was waiting for my bus there was this BIG bee that was flying around and I didnt wanna run around and scream like a crazy woman cuz there were people there (too embarrasing! )
I hate bees, because I'm so alergic (and got stung once as a kid, it hurts a lot!)
(but now we're getting off topic! ) aaa.gif

~me

Return to “Jason Isaacs's Film, TV and Theatre Library”