The West Wing

A catch-all for older favourites.

Moderators: thunder, Gillian, Chari910, fruitbat, catloveyes, Helen8, kjshd05, Marie, LadyLucius

grannybear

The West Wing

Post by grannybear » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:58 pm

This is the first time I saw Jason in anything. Of course I didn't know anything about him at the time.
After meeting him I coudn't understand how Donna would want Josh. Michaels charactor (can't remember his name) treated her very good and showed real concern for her. Josh treated her like dirt and always had. Josh won out and I was really disgusted. Bummer.....

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:06 pm

Well Jason did say that if Donna ended up with Colin instead of Josh, that the fans would've gone completely nuts.
It's a valid point I suppose -- unrequited love and all. There was a lot invested in that relationship.

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:15 am

I got myself all mixed up with Michael Caffee. Used Michael instead of Jason. Really going batty. Guess it's all those hours catching up on the message board.
I printed out the pages and there were 2 1/2 pages of topics in the almost 3 weeks I was off line. Wow. The ladies really know how to talk. And very interesting also.
..................MISSED YOU ALL.................

Sea Lion Woman

Post by Sea Lion Woman » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:41 am

I never got the chance to see those episodes. And even though I never liked The West Wing...I told my mom if she could buy me the season Mr. Jason was in. She said she wouldn't buy me the both seasons (cuz he was in three eps right...2 in one season and 1 in another right?) just because of three eps...
Evil woman. :twisted: :-(

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:09 pm

I'm planning on renting them at the local Blockbuster. Would like to see them again now that I know who he is.

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:15 pm

Bravo(cable channel) was playing West Wing this morning. Caught an episode regarding stranded astonauts, but not sure how close it is to Jason's episodes it was....can't even remember what the title was either. But, Martin Sheen was the President.....and Lily Tomlin, Teri Polo were in the episode, circa 2005.
Wish I stayed to watch, but I had to get out for some library time.
This is another one of my Christmas List requests, if only for JI's appearance. :hit
I know. I know. :loco
~M'L :cool:

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:21 pm

Caught an episode regarding stranded astonauts, but not sure how close it is to Jason's episodes it was

Geez, who can remember? There were so many seasons, it all runs together now. :scratch

mariagare

Post by mariagare » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:15 pm

I do believe that the episode was Things Fall Apart - which is late in season 6. http://www.westwingepguide.com/S6/Episodes/133_TFA.html
Jason appears in late season 5 and early season 6.

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:01 pm

Oh, thank you, Mariagare. I wasn't really sure if Bravo was going to play an entire string of episodes, but, if they play it again this week, I hope I get the catch the episode Jason is in. (OMG! I'm drooling over here.)
I watched 'The Lonesome Death of.....' last night on Brotherhood. Nearly started crying when I saw Michael sitting there at Pete's memorial service, and I'm gonna cry at the Thanksgiving episode again, I know it.
~M'L :cool:

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:18 pm

I taped the first 2 episodes that Bravo had on a short while back. Missed the 3rd because the local TV program didn't have it listed. I see from IMDB that the 3rd episode will show this Thurs at 8am so I'll be sure to set the VCR this time.