"The Highlander" TV series

A catch-all for older favourites.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

SaraR

Re: "The Highlander" TV series

Post by SaraR » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Yep. I watched Dragonheart and Passionada last night, haha.

I did find something ironic/weird/hilariously gooby.

So, if you think about it, Dragonheart and Harry P have some odd similarities. In Dragonheart, there's a dragon named Draco, and Jason's character is named Lord Felton... in Harry P, Tom Felton plays Draco, who is Lucius Malfoy's son, LOL.

I love weird connections like that, keeps the wheels in my brain creaking along. :mrgreen:

The only movie I haven't watched yet is "Trauma" with Colin Firth. I mostly bought it because it was a Colin movie, so I hope it's not terrible. I also found "The Great Outdoors" with John Candy and Dan Aykroyd, which was a HUGE find for me. I love that movie, it's so funny and now I finally have a DVD copy. :mrgreen: ::rofl ::rofl

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:04 pm

The only movie I haven't watched yet is "Trauma" with Colin Firth.
He is a good actor, loved him in the role of Mr.Darcy (I haven't seen many movies with Colin Firth, but I've enjoyed him in the ones I've watched) :D

~me

SaraR

Post by SaraR » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Yeah he's a lot of fun. I really enjoy watching his movies.

I'm just starting The Last Minute now, on VHS that came today. :D
I kind of feel like I'm inside an Iron Maiden bside :lol :lol :lol

I also found Heaven's Burning with Russell Crowe on DVD (didn't even know it was on DVD) and had to get that as well, because it's a WEIRD movie, but I really like it.

I bet the girls at the store saw my stack of stuff yesterday and were just like :dunce

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:59 am

SaraR wrote: I bet the girls at the store saw my stack of stuff yesterday and were just like :dunce
LOL wish I could spend all my money on DVDs. There are way too many movies I want to buy- not to mention that I want to complete my collection of JI films. Need to get a copy of Green Zone and the State Within (love this series, have it recorded on VHS tape but I want the dvd because of the much better quality and extras). :adore

~me

SaraR

Post by SaraR » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:45 pm

I hear ya. After the semester gets rolling, I'll be spending a lot more on photo supplies and not so exciting stuff, but for now, it's still sort of party time, until 10 am tomorrow, haha. :D

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:47 am

Ok watched this last night. My review.

Bonkers and weirdly brilliant. :woot

Return to “Jason Isaacs's Film, TV and Theatre Library”