WIGS

A catch-all for older favourites.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

ln419

Re: WIGS

Post by ln419 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Ah, yes! Thanks so much Thunder for finding BOTH those interviews.It sounds like you're right Helen, it only took him the 2 days to complete the 8 episodes. :hands LN

crawfoc99

Post by crawfoc99 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Thank you Thunder for posting both those interviews. Nice to know Jason is back in sunny LA after the horrendous weather in the UK.

Also good to know that he's finished filming Case Histories series 2.

Hooroo,
Carole

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:42 pm

:bawl Boo hoo. I could access the FOX-LA video, but the second says: It's private and only accessible if the owner lets me. Oh, yeah? Keep your rotten old toy. :ruforeal:

ln419

Post by ln419 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm sorry Helen, the second one was like the Awake one where Jason spoke to a bunch of people on Google plus or chrome or whatever and there were like 12 people on it throwing questions at him? It was THAT. The questions were from HP, Awake, just other projects, maybe 1 from Kendra, although he spoke about it. I don't understand why you couldn't access it, I was able to (of course that was earlier in the day, maybe I can't now), but I'm sorry none the less. LN :pc

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:35 am

Helen8 wrote::bawl Boo hoo. I could access the FOX-LA video, but the second says: It's private and only accessible if the owner lets me. Oh, yeah? Keep your rotten old toy. :ruforeal:
It wasn't really anything new, at the end some of them asked him about Single Shot and Sweetwater, but he didn't have time to answer because he had to go to the studio.

Carole tweeted about this interview: http://www.contactmusic.com/news/jason- ... es_3391771
Thank you :hug

Edit: And I found this: http://www.thestarscoop.com/uncategoriz ... -and-more/

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:05 am

Those are both good, thunder. Thanks also to you and Ellen for trying to fill in what I couldn't see.

As it turns out, I had an experience somewhat like that with my husband when I came to pick him up after a procedure. He was confused and kept asking me and the recovery room nurse if one of us had dressed him or if he dressed himself. He asked me if I had been there all the time or just got there. He was just blithering. I looked at the nurse and she said that he was just still out of it and to take him home and let him sleep it off. It was strange seeing him like that because he's always so level headed.
Now I'm starting to wonder what went on in the recovery room before I got there. :shock:

SeattleMel

Post by SeattleMel » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:57 am

Let me get right to the shallow end of this pool.

Fox interview - He looks great (Team shaved face for me!). Anyone think that is the same blue sweater he has worn over all these years or does he just continually replace it with one the exact same shade of blue?

Kendra episode itself - While ha acts pretty adorable (if you arent the wife) I am not keen on the look. Its not that I dont like the beard per se, just that, hmm, it is quite uniformly dark for what would be natural to his complexion and age. My sweetheart is 39 and he has more salt and pepper to his unshaven scruff than that.

Behind the scenes video posted with this ep - far be it from me to suggest less skin, but I do not like collars unbuttoned that far for any man not actually standing barefoot on a sandy beach. So, his commentary shirt is a button too few for my taste. On the other hand, the quick shot of putting back on his shirt you see while there is some voice over is yummy :D

Strange. All shirt buttons done - good. Some shirt buttons done and some undone - a little Russian mobster greasy. All shirt buttons undone - back to good.

ln419

Post by ln419 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:08 am

As far as I think I've seen, this may be a new sweater, he does have an old t-shirt the same hue that he's worn for a couple of interviews, but something was said about it in the interview that was taken down I think. That he liked v-necks or something...? As for buttoning all the buttons, I think almost ALL guys hate having all the buttons done up, unless they're forced to wear a tie (operative word 'forced'). Jason loves the beach and being tan (so he should wear good sun screen on his face) and let his freckles connect under the sunscreen, and all will be right in his world. Although is DOES get chilly in LA in the winter, just not as "chilly" as Chgo! LN

thunder

Post by thunder » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:58 pm

He said that he was wearing it because he didn't have any clean T - shirts left, because he's been travelling. I think I have seen it before (in some of the Awake interviews), unless he has many of the same type. It's mostly light blue or black anyway. :D

ln419

Post by ln419 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Oh yeah, THAT was it, you're right Thunder, no clean t-shirts...he did say that. How is it that I don't believe he had absolutely NO clean t-shirts? He has SO few??? Boggles the mind! Well, it's Chanukah and Christmas very soon, NOW we know what to get him! LN

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Finally watched episode 1. He was hysterical right off the bat. lol. The wife was vaguely irritating, and looked like she was ready to dial it up a notch into "imminent unreasonable hysteria." Kendra seemed to be deliberately obtuse, slightly cruel, and unwilling to explain what could be happening because of the drugs in order to at least put the wackiness into perspective. But -then again- his first exceptionally blunt statement should have been a clue that they were in for a wild ride during the recovery period. lol.

Hmm...yes, those anesthesia drugs can do some wacky things. I've only had anesthesia for oral surgeries (The Great Olive Pit/Molar Incident of 2009 - the olive pit won). When I came to in the 2nd to last one and got home, apparently I got away from my good friend, while we were walking to the store to get my prescription, and I cheerfully bounced up to a handsome neighbor of mine. It wasn't anything bad - just enormously goofy smiles (complete with gauze stuffed into my left cheek - very sexy- if you were a chipmunk) and some garbled babbling about my tooth- because I was just *SO* happy to see him. Handsome Neighbor, who thankfully knew about the surgery, was very understanding when I apologized to him later. *palm to forehead*

ln419

Post by ln419 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:50 am

teeheehee, ya kill me. I think your tooth issue was due to nitrious oxide (laughing gas), which is fun in and of itself-as you described, but back to Kendra. You're right, no one has said a word about HER character. I agree with you, although I know a couple mods/admins were in the army, I've worked with 2 army nurses, and I don't know if it's different working with an army nurse, or just within the army, but these army nurses were downright difficult to be with in civilian population (appologies all around to all of you military ladies) Maybe it was just having high ranking officers as bosses and peers, they weren't very friendly or kind, very all business-reminds me of Kendra's character. While I am clipped as she is when trying to get an appt. for someone/something b/c I can work the system, I DID work a short while in a GI lab (very short), and EVERY drug effects every BODY differently-different doses, if you're already taking certain meds all affects HOW Versed will affect, or NOT affect you. Yes, as a health care professional, she should have been more caring and understanding, and be teaching more. I might have shooed Macy out of the room for a while until Jeff came to more, (which makes for absolutely NO drama, which is usually good at work). But you're right, she's a right snotty git, who can't seem to take the bone out of her head that makes her be kind and understanding-a good bedside nurse- I'd HATE having her as MY nurse! (course, she wouldn't love having ME as her patient either...) :lol LN

ln419

Post by ln419 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:10 pm

"....Upon further review of the play" (been watching the Bears every week-American football, Chgo team), maybe 'Carla' is Kendra...she seemed mighty fidgity when he started chatting about Carla...we shall soon see, I just can't buy that 'it's all the room' theory - like it's the ROOM itself that is somehow demonized, because THATS what Kendra is telling her... LN

thunder

Post by thunder » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:46 pm

I think Kendra tried to be professional, she stayed calm, and tried to explain what was going on. It's not her fault the wife is reacting the way she does. That she kept on working as if nothing was happening, I think was because nothing really was happening. This is just her work, and it's probably not the first time it happens either... At least that's what I think...

LN, you can edit your post by clicking on the the edit button in the top right corner. In case you realize you want to write more after you have posted :D

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:28 am

Part 2 now available on youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P744DLXJP2Y

and also another behind the scenes, with Mr Jason and his fabulous sense of humor

Return to “Jason Isaacs's Film, TV and Theatre Library”