BBC 1 News - 09:05am Jason Interview!

This BBC/BBC America miniseries, filmed in Toronto, was broadcast on 2 November 2006 on BBC1 in the UK, and in the US in February 2007.

Moderators: fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius, kate, again

ibelong2me

BBC 1 News - 09:05am Jason Interview!

Post by ibelong2me » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:18 am

Had BBC One in the background and suddenly heard the name Jason Isaacs! He'll be on the BBC News at 09:05am talking about 'The State Within'! Have to run downstairs and sort the VCR out...be right back!!!!

What a great start to the day!!!!!! :D

ibelong2me

Post by ibelong2me » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:23 am

I managed to record the interview, but annoyingly don't have the software to rip DVDs onto my computer...and my laptop hates me enough that I dare not poke it too much. However, I do have a mobile phone avec video camera! Here is a little something I've managed to piece together from the interview, hopefully better than nothing! Maybe someone here with better skills and equipment has managed to record an improved version, but for now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBOAiVlyYeM

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:18 am

Struth! I didn't know we had you to thank for the interview! Shows me for not reading all the posts. :D

ibelong2me

Post by ibelong2me » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:22 am

Gillian wrote:Struth! I didn't know we had you to thank for the interview! Shows me for not reading all the posts. :D
Ah don't thank me yet, you've not seen how brilliant the sound and picture quality isn't! :oops:

It was a case of right place and time, happens rarely! Thank goodness for a rare day off work!

You are all very welcome! Esp with all the interviews and clips on this forum which I've been flicking through!

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:08 am

Thank you, Rose! Especially in the U.S., it's tough to catch televised Jason of any description--we appreciate your making the effort!

Return to “The State Within”