DVD now available for pre-ordering on Amazon

This BBC/BBC America miniseries, filmed in Toronto, was broadcast on 2 November 2006 on BBC1 in the UK, and in the US in February 2007.

Moderators: fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius, kate, again

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

DVD now available for pre-ordering on Amazon

Post by Hilary the Touched » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:09 pm

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KF0DVQ?tag ... k_code=as3

This is listed on Amazon's U.S. site, so while it doesn't yet list the region code, it seems only logical to assume it's region 1. It's already available on AmazonUK.
Just a word of warning--I pre-ordered Brotherhood from them. Between order and dispatch, the price dropped; the lower price disqualified it for free shipping! On the other hand, Amazon are now offering a free TV show download with purchase, so perhaps it's a wash.

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:08 pm

I actually pre-ordered it with the paid shipping since it showed an earlier ship date. I wanted to make sure I had it in my hot little hands before the London trip so I could watch it on the long flight over - all in one sitting!

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:45 pm

Marie, thats a really good idea....while Im trying to sleep, I'll be wishing that I had it there with me...Im sure it will be available in regular stores to buy, like Brotherhood was...but who knows!!!
Kim.

Malfoy Grandma

Preordered!

Post by Malfoy Grandma » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:12 am

:roll: WOW! Thanks for the notice. I preordered, and of course prepaid, so am now mentally enjoying receiving the full season of State Within! I get really thrilled just signing up for these! I know I am crazy, but nobody here on my end cares. As my sweet husband used to say, with a roll of those blue eyes whenever his men friends asked him what he thought of me going back to grad school, doing art, etc., etc. He would just laugh and say, "Well, it keeps her off the streets!"

Return to “The State Within”