SW Woman!

This BBC/BBC America miniseries, filmed in Toronto, was broadcast on 2 November 2006 on BBC1 in the UK, and in the US in February 2007.

Moderators: fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius, kate, again

malfoygrandma

SW Woman!

Post by malfoygrandma » Sun May 20, 2007 9:06 am

:oops:I wonder why Sir Mark did not really keep up his interest in that elegant blonde who looked quite good, liked him enough to invite him to bed, and seemed very intelligent, up on British stuff, and all sorts of things that might have made her wife material for a rising politico! Oh, well, too late now. But I still like her, the way she looks at him, and all that. Much better than the badly dressed rather silly girlie he jumps.

Ob$e$$ed

Post by Ob$e$$ed » Sun May 20, 2007 11:03 am

But the blonde chick gets her claws into him in 'Scars' so I suppose it wasn't a total loss for her. :D

Personally I think Sir Mark did the right thing, Caroline was far too dull and wet, totally failed to pull him and deservedly so. Jane Lavery had much more going for her (admittedly that still isn't much but hey, you take what your offered).

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Mon May 21, 2007 12:36 pm

Ob$e$$ed, are you saying both blondes were played by the same actress, or just speaking generically?
I agree that Jane had more going for her--Mark knew that Caroline was propositioning him principally out of grief, and that she was likewise pretty involved with...um...Capt. Corporate. Jane on the other hand was idealistic (as Mark himself had once been) and passionate about what she was doing--which involved trying to save the world. Which I always find a turn-on. :cool:

Ob$e$$ed

Post by Ob$e$$ed » Mon May 21, 2007 2:23 pm

The two characters were both played by Genevieve O'Reilly.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Mon May 21, 2007 3:51 pm

Man, I'm havin' a day...for some reason when I looked at your previous post, I read it as "got her claws into him in BROTHERHOOD", and I was very confused.

Return to “The State Within”