Good had its official UK premiere on 17 April, 2009; it is widely available on DVD and Blu-ray
Moderators: thunder, Gillian, Chari910, fruitbat, catloveyes, Helen8, kjshd05, Marie, LadyLucius, kate, again
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4407
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
There's a new interview over at the Independent where Jason talks about "Good", his own experiences with anti-semitism, and the anonymity he enjoys despite the fame of Harry Potter and other films ...
- Multimedia Maven
- Posts: 5250
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:11 pm
Thanks, Gillian. Hope Good does better in the UK than the US.
- Posts: 2416
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Chicago
Thank you, Gillian....I wish him well with "Good" in the UK and I can't believe it wasn't more widely shown here in the US.
- Posts: 884
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:21 pm
- Location: the colonies (Va.)
Nice interview-thanks, Gillian.
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:22 pm
- Location: Norway
Nice interview, thanks Gillian.
I hope they will show Good here in Norway, but havnen't found any information yet..
- Data Miner, east coast division
- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:40 pm
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
thanx Gillian, that was a great interview....
lots more press for "Good" in the UK, then there was in the US...
- Posts: 4968
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:01 pm
- Location: Col. Tavington's tent
Thanks Gillian. Glad to know that "Good" is getting a bit more publicity in the UK.
- Posts: 2582
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:36 pm
- Location: Florida
Great article. Still hope to see Good on the big screen. Too bad it didn't get a wider release here in the States.
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:25 pm
- Location: Michael Caffee's trunk
Yay! We're all really rooting for this little movie. Its just got to do so much more better in the UK. Its had a lot more publicity I think. And I should think it helps a great deal now that the theatres arent crowded with other Nazi-era films. Go Good Go!
- Pillar of the Community
- Posts: 9306
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:18 am
- Location: SoCal
Nice article, Gillian. Here's hoping that Good does well in the UK. That may help a wider release in Europe and maybe the US.