A fencing Jason Isaacs--in tights, no less!! Sorry--a historical drama concerning machinations and maneuverings in the court of Spain's Philip II, erstwhile husband to England's Queen Mary Tudor and dispatcher of the ill-fated Armada. Velvet and ruffed collars. Unfortunately, it appeared only sporadically in theatres, and is tough to find even on DVD.
Moderators: thunder, catloveyes, Helen8, kjshd05, Marie, Gillian, Chari910, fruitbat, LadyLucius, kate, again
Hilary the Touched
- Site Registrant
- Posts: 6958
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:11 pm
- Location: The Frozen North
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:49 pm
- Location: England
Thank you, has been bookmarked! lol
- I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down
- Posts: 5795
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:37 am
- Location: Indialantic, FL
The 5th of Sept is sooo close to the 29th (not really but work with me) don't you think a trip to Spain would make a fine pressy! I'll work on Ken (not now however he is putting up outdoor Christmas decorations and that is always accompanied by sweat and swears!!!!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4407
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
I think the producers of Good should take a lesson here.
Thanks for the alert, Hil! Will definitely be keeping an eye on it!
- Posts: 4968
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:01 pm
- Location: Col. Tavington's tent
There are great pictures on the site, nice finding, thanks for posting the link!
- Pillar of the Community
- Posts: 8841
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:18 am
- Location: SoCal
Thanks for the link. The picture of Julia atop the white horse is amazing.