Movie question: The intruder at the party

A fencing Jason Isaacs--in tights, no less!! Sorry--a historical drama concerning machinations and maneuverings in the court of Spain's Philip II, erstwhile husband to England's Queen Mary Tudor and dispatcher of the ill-fated Armada. Velvet and ruffed collars. Unfortunately, it appeared only sporadically in theatres, and is tough to find even on DVD.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius, kate, again

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Movie question: The intruder at the party

Post by thunder » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:25 pm

I have the flu so I may have had fever fantasies, but: I was watching The Escorial movie today, and I noticed that the voice of the street bum drinking some kind of liquor on the roof of a building at the masquerade in the middle of the film had a voice I thought that I recognized. So I think JI is doing his voice (who else could it be?) Did anyone else notice? Guess the reason I discovered that first now, was because I probably didn't pay so much attention to that part of the film before, since a certain someone wasn't in the frame. :mrgreen:

Or have everyone else noticed already..? :oops:

Angel Tavington

Re: Movie question: The intruder at the party

Post by Angel Tavington » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Sorry, I don't have the answer to your question. LOL
I haven't noticed that but this thread gave me inspiration to see "El Escorial" again, it's been a long time since I watched it. JI is too sexy as Antonio Perez :brows

~me
Last edited by Angel Tavington on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:56 pm

jeah i noticed that too ....I think it is his voice ;-)

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:16 am

Thanks Kj :D

So it wasn't just me having fever fantasies

Return to “La Conjura de El Escorial (aka The El Escorial Conspiracy)”