Screencaps

A BBC4 biodrama about the lives of the actors portraying beloved stars of seminal sitcom "Steptoe and Son". Jason Isaacs earned a BAFTA nomination for his portrayal of Harry H. Corbett! First aired 19 March, 2008.

Moderators: thunder, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

SaraR

Re: Screencaps

Post by SaraR » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:39 pm

Oh I did, we rented it several years ago. I actually did watch it with my mom I believe... that might have been Passionada.

The only drawback was that I couldn't fast forward through the Keanu parts, but yeah, she was just like :shock:

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:06 pm

LOL! I personally like "Sweet November", it's not the best movie but I love the character Jason plays (he looked kind of hilarious in drag, he's too masculine to play a gay role).

~me

SaraR

Post by SaraR » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Yeah he was definitely adorable and one of the best parts of the movie. I mean really it wasn't terrible, I just get so tired of Keanu.

At least he didn't have to fake an accent or anything, lolz.

And yeah, Jason and drag... not the most winning combination. It totally wins for comedy, which is good, but I personally prefer him dressing as a guy, haha :)

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Jason character in Sweet November (Chaz) has a Scottish accent...he commented on the Kilt used in Keanu's commercial....

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:22 pm

It totally wins for comedy, which is good, but I personally prefer him dressing as a guy, haha :)
Me too LOL! He doesn't look attractive in dress and heels.

~me

Return to “The Curse of Steptoe”