It's tonight!! It's tonight!! It's tonight!!!

Based on the popular and critically acclaimed novels by Kate Atkinson, this mini-series was shot on location in Edinburgh and was quickly followed by a second season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Heather

Re: It's tonight!! It's tonight!! It's tonight!!!

Post by Heather » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:50 pm

I can't wait to see how they are going to bring things all together as there was so much going on including losing his little girl who is going to New Zealand with her mother and trying to find out who killed his sister. [Oh! I wonder if crazy cat lady had anything to do with Olivia going missing] Sorry! I am still thinking about it.

One thing I really, really loved was how good it made Edinburgh look in the early morning and at night, I am going to look at it with new eyes next time I go.

laurielove
Location: Probably somewhere in a ruggedly fandabydozy part of England

Post by laurielove » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Heather wrote:
One thing I really, really loved was how good it made Edinburgh look in the early morning and at night, I am going to look at it with new eyes next time I go.
I agree, Edinburgh looked phenomenal. I know it reasonably well and don't go back enough. This made me want to jump on the first plane and go back.

There was a lot of jogging too. I liked the jogging. And (shouldn't say this, but I will) liked the dragging on the ciggy afterwards. So friggin' sexy it made my eyes water. (Not the cigarette itself, simply the way he did it, you understand. :oops: )

RoseannaLara

Post by RoseannaLara » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:39 am

Hilary the Touched wrote:Looking forward to the review as well!
(Roseanna, did you get your password issue resolved?)
Yes I did thanks. :D

Return to “Case Histories”