Full Episode Preview

This story of a police officer living with the aftermath of a fatal car crash (originally titled "REM") aired on NBC.

Moderators: thunder, Gillian, Chari910, fruitbat, catloveyes, Helen8, kjshd05, Marie

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Re: Full Episode Preview

Post by Helen8 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 am

Well, here's some insight as to why NBC is showing it online . . .

Much as it did with Smash, NBC is offering the full pilot of its new drama Awake for free online. The show doesn't officially debut until Thursday, March 1 at 10pm, but eager beavers can watch the first episode through Hulu

I guess since Smash opened to great ratings, they're hoping for an instant replay. I really hope they're right.

http://www.zimbio.com/Awake/articles/Cu ... line+Watch

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Hmmm ... interesting. Well I'll probably try to watch it online, if I can, and then I'll watch it premiere night too. The only reason I wouldn't wait only for premiere night is that I want to show NBC that there is interest for this show. So, I want to tag any avenue possible that it opens up for us. I don't want there to be any doubt that people want this show to be kept.

~Beth (MIchigan, USA)

Helen8 wrote:Well, here's some insight as to why NBC is showing it online . . .

Much as it did with Smash, NBC is offering the full pilot of its new drama Awake for free online. The show doesn't officially debut until Thursday, March 1 at 10pm, but eager beavers can watch the first episode through Hulu

I guess since Smash opened to great ratings, they're hoping for an instant replay. I really hope they're right.

http://www.zimbio.com/Awake/articles/Cu ... line+Watch

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 pm

I watched it! Very intense, and Jason is terrific! Will be viewing it again on March 1. :D

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:50 pm

After the premiere of the pilot, (been watching it on my laptop),
I found the Pilot on Comcast Cable on Demand..for free!! (free for those who already have Comcast)

Now I can't stop watching it on my larger TV screen :woot

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:44 pm

I wanted to actually download it, but I'm embarrassed to admit that after reading Kim's advisory that the episode was available on iTunes, I couldn't find it. :oops: ihatemondays
In the off-chance there are any among us who are similarly technically inept : point, here's some steps:
right, so go to the iTunes store. In the right side, in the main screen area, scroll down to TV Shows. Et voilà, right now it's one of the featured offerings!
In the off-chance that it doesn't remain one of the most popular, you can access a drop-down menu from the upper right to sort by title, alphabetically.

a.p.k.

Post by a.p.k. » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:53 am

Hilary the Touched wrote:I wanted to actually download it, but I'm embarrassed to admit that after reading Kim's advisory that the episode was available on iTunes, I couldn't find it. :oops: ihatemondays
In the off-chance there are any among us who are similarly technically inept : point, here's some steps:
right, so go to the iTunes store. In the right side, in the main screen area, scroll down to TV Shows. Et voilà, right now it's one of the featured offerings!
In the off-chance that it doesn't remain one of the most popular, you can access a drop-down menu from the upper right to sort by title, alphabetically.

I couldn't find it on the alphabetical list, but finally did a google search for "NBC Awake itunes" which took me right to it. It's downloading now ...

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Geez! Between the pilot already appearing on NBC.com, iTunes, our DVRs, etc., it'll have a 2 rating come Thursday! :roll:

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:32 am

Poll on SpoilerTV: Which show will you watch tonight?. Awake is "in the lead". Don't know how much it helps, but I can't hurt...

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/poll-w ... ou-be.html

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:39 am

That poll says that The Mentalist is a repeat. I posted the long Jason interview on facebook and one of my friends said "Too bad it's on against the Mentalist." I quickly posted the NBC link to the full pilot on her wall. :D