Jason is a producer on Awake too?

This story of a police officer living with the aftermath of a fatal car crash (originally titled "REM") aired on NBC.

Moderators: thunder, Gillian, Chari910, fruitbat, catloveyes, Helen8, kjshd05, Marie

BethMI

Jason is a producer on Awake too?

Post by BethMI » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:15 pm

I only happened to catch it while watching the premiere tonight ... he's actually listed as one of the producers too. Hmmmm ... so he really has a bigger stake in this all working out than just an actor on the show. I really do hope it works out for him.

I just wanted to pass on this information since I hadn't read it before in the other notations that I saw here.

~Beth

Angel Tavington

Re: Jason is a producer on Awake too?

Post by Angel Tavington » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:30 am

I see him producing and writing in the future. I just hope we continue to see him on our screens.

~me

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:19 am

BethMI wrote:I only happened to catch it while watching the premiere tonight ... he's actually listed as one of the producers too. Hmmmm ... so he really has a bigger stake in this all working out than just an actor on the show. I really do hope it works out for him.

I just wanted to pass on this information since I hadn't read it before in the other notations that I saw here.

~Beth
I get the feeling it will, Beth. Last night's Pilot was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! :woot

~ML :loco :brows :cool: *TeamJason*

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:25 pm

He mentioned it in one of the (waaay) earlier interviews (his producer role), and it is also noted in imdb. :D

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:38 pm

. . . not to mention it's in the opening credits as well. DH noticed it.

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:02 pm

I missed it the first couple times I watched the episode. I was watching the faces and scenes and not paying attention to the actual credits section. I happened to catch it on a later viewing.

~Beth

Helen8 wrote:. . . not to mention it's in the opening credits as well. DH noticed it.