Episode 2: The Little Guy

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Re: Episode 2: The Little Guy

Post by Hilary the Touched » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Did Michael's--er, Mike's--uh, Det. Britten's captain say "take out" or "go after" his entire family (i.e., kill or just TARGET them)?

I had that thought about how we could be party to interactions between characters in Britten's absence. But I suppose, if he's imagining one reality, he might imagine (I'm confident I've had dreams with 'scenes' in which I didn't appear) things happening without him . . .
I got how his instruction to Rex was meant to convey an affectionate acknowledgement that he knew about the bike, but I thought it was kind of dumb: California requires motorcyclists to wear helmets. Is Rex 15??

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Is Rex 15??

Driving age is 16 here, with driver's ed in school . . . I believe.

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:51 pm

She said, "...Instead of taking out his entire family."

(ruh-roh, Shaggy! ;-) )

Return to “Awake”