Timeline

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

fruitbat

Timeline

Post by fruitbat » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:33 am

This was posted on Awake's facebook page, a timeline. So far, the timeline has not been that difficult to work out. I wonder if posting this hints at something trickier to follow?

Awake's timeline

LadySekhmet

Re: Timeline

Post by LadySekhmet » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:12 pm

I saw this, too. I have to agree with you, fruitbat, it's been pretty easy so far...or are we luring ourselves into false security? :bag:

BethMI

Re: Timeline

Post by BethMI » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:37 pm

I think this is awesome fruitbat. {Smiles} Things had been so busy that I hadn't gotten back to Awake's Facebook page until today. So, I had just found out about this link. I double checked the forum to make sure it was posted, and of course it was. You gals are awesome. {Smiles} I loved how the link is set up. It's very detailed and straightforward. I think that it makes it so even if you miss episodes (or just find Awake for the first time) you can be caught up by reading this alone. Of course they'd miss so much of the joy of watching it before ... but ... at least people won't be lost and we can encourage people to watch the show even if they didn't see it from the beginning. We just have to point them towards this timeline.

~Beth, Michigan

fruitbat wrote:This was posted on Awake's facebook page, a timeline. So far, the timeline has not been that difficult to work out. I wonder if posting this hints at something trickier to follow?

Awake's timeline

Return to “Awake”