Is "Awake" online for those of us not in the USA?

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

a.p.k.

Is "Awake" online for those of us not in the USA?

Post by a.p.k. » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:26 pm

The links to the full episodes on the NBC official "Awake" website won't play from my location (the Middle East, a few kilometers inland from the Mediterranean), and instead gives the "We're sorry, but the clip you selected isn't available from your location" bit.

I hate that.

So. Anyone have a link?

LadySekhmet

Re: Is "Awake" online for those of us not in the USA?

Post by LadySekhmet » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Did you try iTunes? I know they are selling the episodes for USD 2.99 each on the US iTunes. I don't know if your version of iTunes will have it.

ln419

Post by ln419 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:52 am

Sorry a.p.k. my sister lives I think pretty close to you and I was trying to explain to HER how to watch, and she too had no luck, chaval m'od, I'm sorry! ln

ln419

Post by ln419 » Fri May 25, 2012 2:09 am

I realize it's a late thought, but better late than never, if you have itunes, you can download the show onto itunes. B'hatzlacha! ln

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Fri May 25, 2012 2:48 am

Awake isn't available outside the US (online or on Itunes).

But there are ways to get around the region block, without breaking any laws.

Return to “Awake”