This story of a police officer living with the aftermath of a fatal car crash (originally titled "REM") aired on NBC.
Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, kjshd05, Marie, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:51 pm
- Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Saw Jason on This Morning [This Morning] and I was thinking about you all and how long it has been since I looked in. I have been having a busy old time, my sister is pregnant and going to give birth next month [a little girl] and I have been trying to help out as much as I can, I am going on holiday at the end of the month too and been trying to get myself organized for that too.
I am really looking forward to Awake which starts on Sky Atlantic on Friday, I shall be sitting on my sofa with a glass of Red Wine Jason looked gorgeous on This Morning [wearing blue] so I can hardly wait.
- Pillar of the Community
- Posts: 9721
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:18 am
- Location: SoCal
Welcome back, Heather. Sounds like you have been busy. Enjoy Awake!
Hilary the Touched
- Site Registrant
- Posts: 7107
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:11 pm
- Location: The Frozen North
Glad to hear that the distractions have been happy, Heather--good to have you back!
- With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!
- Posts: 5773
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:08 pm
- Location: Norway
Hi, Heather, great to hear from you again.
- Posts: 4968
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:01 pm
- Location: Col. Tavington's tent
Hello Heather! Welcome back!!! =)
- Posts: 2068
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:50 am
- Location: Just hangin' around.
- Posts: 2839
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 pm
- Location: Desperately searching for Michael
Welcome Back, Heather.
Doesn't he look uber-hot?
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:07 pm
- Location: Michigan, USA
Welcome back, Heather. I hope all is well and continues to be so for you.
~Beth (Michigan, USA)