Cancelled

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

marilaine

Re: Cancelled

Post by marilaine » Tue May 15, 2012 10:32 am

Is there a possibility NBC will keep the option open to have JI guest on L&O:SVU, or even GRIMM? :pig
I'm open to him hosting SNL. *IcantbelieveIjustsaidthat* :roll:

~ML :bawl *aurevoirawake*

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Tue May 15, 2012 11:30 am

I suspect that NBC has little to do with what shows Jason can make a guest appearance on. I do hope we get to see him on TV again soon.

inamac

Post by inamac » Tue May 15, 2012 2:29 pm

I'm putting this here because there are some very positive comments on the ending of Awake - though it's also about the 'Hello to Jason Isaacs' phenomenon.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/05/12/hello ... on-isaacs/

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Wed May 16, 2012 6:38 am

“I was walking along a canyon in Los Angeles and from the next mountain I heard, ‘HELLO… TO… JASON ISAAAAAAACS!’ People who don’t know [about the phrase] look at these people as if they’re insane. Then when I try and explain the phenomenon, I trip myself up, because it sounds so nuts. It makes no sense.”
Well that's a bit scary.

~me

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Wed May 16, 2012 8:55 pm

I've actually seen quite a few things about a Save Awake campaign. Some people have you tube videos, and it was being retweeted last night by BD Wong, Dylan Minnette and others.

~ Beth, "Still crossing her fingers and retweeting"

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Thu May 17, 2012 6:14 am

A few years ago, we all stood together, and witnessed a miracle, with a third season of Brotherhood. Although the Season was shortened, and it brought closure, it was difficult to watch the progression of Mike Caffee into drug addiction and finally exile.....could have done without that last season....what I am alluding to is, could Awake give us 22 quality eps in a Season 2? We will never know. Awake is over, we should be positive for the future! :soap

Enough sympathy, Jason YOU ROCK!!! Thank you for an Emmy worthy performance!

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Thu May 17, 2012 7:55 am

I agree, Kim. Awake will be remembered as agreat TV series. It's time enjoy the final two episodes and look forward. :D

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Thu May 17, 2012 10:40 am

Yes, let's move on =)

~me

Jacq58

Post by Jacq58 » Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 am

:hands Great idea, Marilane! It'd be wonderful if he could be a permanent member of an established show like Law & Order.

Excellent article about the "Hello to Jason Isaacs". I think I'll make a t-shirt with that on. It's easy enough to do. T-shirts are inexpensive and you can buy t-shirt transfers at Walmart or any stationery/business stores like Staples.

Return to “Awake”