Filming begins

Jason plays Peter, an FBI agent who investigates the murder of an archaeologist in Jerusalem. While doing this, he uncovers a 2000 year old conspiracy. The event series was filmed on location in Jerusalem, before the production had to move to Croatia and New Mexico.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Filming begins

Post by thunder » Fri May 30, 2014 2:27 pm

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Re: Filming begins

Post by Marie » Sat May 31, 2014 4:13 pm

Great news - thanks Thunder!

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Sat May 31, 2014 11:18 pm

Thank you, Thunder for keeping us in the know. :D

thunder

Post by thunder » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:35 pm

Jason just tweeted, and he's on instagram too now.
http://instagram.com/p/ot2Z5xONRN/

Where's this gonna end? :shock:

edit: http://instagram.com/p/ot38OIONUF/

again! :yip

laurielove
Location: Probably somewhere in a ruggedly fandabydozy part of England

Post by laurielove » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Oh God. Instagram.

How much more, Jason, how much more??? Noooooo!!!

Instagram. The place where parents of adolescents go to get really bored looking at pictures and quotes of random nameless characters from teen dramas. I am on it only to spy on my daughter's online activity. Does it exist for adults and non-footballers for any other reason?

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:02 pm

*cough* I'm on instagram and I don't have kids. :ninja Granted I don't have very many pics (okay, 2)- mostly because I forget that I'm on instagram. lol. But I do follow a hedgehog...

Okay, Jason. *You* are my only hope for a decent archaeologically based tv show this fall. The Egypt one (Hieroglyph) looks so bad that I might be heavily medicated (and/or institutionalized) by the end of its season (SO many things wrong with that one already based on what I've read, but let's start w the most obvious: vampires).

ln419

Post by ln419 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:27 pm

No you guys, I'm on it too to follow MY kids...I've decided following your kids to ensure their safety is MUCH more difficult on US than it was on OUR parents, phew! And LadyS...NO institutionalization for you, no can do...no sedation either. Sorry Charlie. End of sentence, thanks! :hug ~ellen

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:10 am

thunder wrote:Jason just tweeted, and he's on instagram too now.
When I read this, my first thought was, "Great. Now I can put to use that instagram account I set up a while ago and never used".

Except, it was tumbler I joined. Image I don' t know the difference. They both seem to be places where people can post photos. Other than that, :roll:

ln419

Post by ln419 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:51 pm

Well, lets just admit that he's an unleashed force of nature. NOW he's learned how to DO all this stuff, and so must WE...learning isn't such a terrible thing. But he's like the Energizer Battery Bunny, he keeps going, and going, and going...until 120, AMEN! ~ellen :woot

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:57 pm

*wail of frustration*

It's like being in a cupcake shop & not being able to eat. Jason's posting so much-Love it!! But then he posts a pic of an ancient quarry and -don't get me wrong- Jason looks Fabulous- but I also want TO SEE the walls & quarry. Jason, get closer! It's hard to see over your shoulder in the dark. lol.

It's too much. It's overwhelming. Jason + archaeology =I might implode. I might have to lie down for the rest of the summer with a cool compress and bon-bons.

Thank you, Jason! :-D

thunder

Post by thunder » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:42 am

LadySekhmet wrote:*wail of frustration*

It's like being in a cupcake shop & not being able to eat. Jason's posting so much-Love it!! But then he posts a pic of an ancient quarry and -don't get me wrong- Jason looks Fabulous- but I also want TO SEE the walls & quarry. Jason, get closer! It's hard to see over your shoulder in the dark. lol.

It's too much. It's overwhelming. Jason + archaeology =I might implode. I might have to lie down for the rest of the summer with a cool compress and bon-bons.

Thank you, Jason! :-D
:lol Maybe he can do a 360 swipe? I'm so glad we have you here as an expert commentator.

revenante

Post by revenante » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:30 am

Best not tell LadySekhmet, but JI tweeted his old mate Mark Kermode (@wittertainment) this morning to thank him for his birthday wishes, and mentioned that he was "in Jerusalem hotel gym preparing 4 scuddy scene with young actress...". Now, "scuddy" is not an English slang term of which I am aware, but I can take a jolly good guess at what it means given the context, and that combination of *ahem* and archaeology might just send her right over the edge!

nuke.gif

ln419

Post by ln419 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:53 pm

To elucidate, I googled the word, as I've never heard it either: Scottish origin (figures!) means naked. And THERE you have it, your word for the day - 'Scuddy'. :mrgreen: ~ellen

revenante

Post by revenante » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:33 am

Cheers Ellen! Just makes me even more cross that the chances of my seeing this series in the UK are pretty much nil...
Grrr! :rave

ln419

Post by ln419 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:03 am

Arrrgh, much apologies rev...maybe we've learned from Awake and can PREpetition NBC for the DVD to be made?? (OBVIOUSLY should have done that with Awake...live and learn, or else buy a DVR right now! ~ellen

Return to “Dig”