Trailer

Jason plays Peter, an FBI agent who investigates the murder of an archaeologist in Jerusalem. While doing this, he uncovers a 2000 year old conspiracy. The event series was filmed on location in Jerusalem, before the production had to move to Croatia and New Mexico.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Trailer

Post by thunder » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:15 am

Everyone has probably seen it now, but I'm posting it here in case someone wants to see it again (and it's nice to have it here):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0XqWYdErrU

:yip

LadySekhmet

Re: Trailer

Post by LadySekhmet » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:14 pm

So I finally saw the DIG the trailer on TV yesterday. It looked good (although I might be a little biased towards Jason). Even this archy, who has been scarred by Hollywood's wild ideas of archaeology, is looking forward to this show. Jason looked good. It's a good thing we never had any FBI agents that looked like him around our digs (okay, so I've never seen any FBI agents - good looking or not- around our digs- but still...), there would have been rioting in the trenches as all of the ladies charged towards him. lol. ;-)

Return to “Dig”