Threeifbyspace interview

Jason plays Peter, an FBI agent who investigates the murder of an archaeologist in Jerusalem. While doing this, he uncovers a 2000 year old conspiracy. The event series was filmed on location in Jerusalem, before the production had to move to Croatia and New Mexico.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Threeifbyspace interview

Post by thunder » Sun May 10, 2015 11:12 am

This deserved it's own topic:
http://www.threeifbyspace.net/2015/05/e ... ts-part-1/

There's a lot about DIG and Stockholm Pennsylvania in this part, and they say there will be a second part. :wheee

amy223

Re: Threeifbyspace interview

Post by amy223 » Mon May 11, 2015 7:51 pm

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Tue May 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Thanks, Thunder and Amy. (I'm actually watching Outander. Black Jack Randall would give Tavvy a run for his money in the nasty stakes.)

amy223

Post by amy223 » Wed May 13, 2015 8:28 pm

Fruitbat, when I read OUTLANDER (which I loved, loved, loved by the way), I thought the SAME thing. But I'd also thought what Jason voiced in the interview: that the role was too close to Tavington. What Erin and Donna told Jason in the interview was pretty thoughtful, though--Jack Randall actually is an interesting role, because on the SURFACE he looks one dimensional, but then after you get to know him in the story his motivations towards Jamie Frasier are far more complicated than first realized...there's a big twist there. And also, there's 1940s identical version but way nicer Jack Randall to off play the horrifically evil Jack Randall.

It would have been a nice, juicy part for Jason, actually. And he's still young enough to play it (I think). :D

I'm looking forward to LONDON FIELDS now that I know more about it--it sounds cool!

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Sat May 16, 2015 11:28 am

Thanks for posting the second part, Amy. :D

Return to “Dig”