Heyy :)

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

JoJo-Jason

Heyy :)

Post by JoJo-Jason » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:36 pm

Hiya Again :)

Well it is the FiNALE :O of Brotherhood tonite on FX and unfortuneatly I am going to miss it :| I am so sad .. I hav waited all this time and now I wont be able to watch it tonite :( or all week for that matter :| I was wundering if someone cood tell exactly everything that happens in the finale :) it wood b a reely big help :D xx

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:13 pm

TV Squad has a season finale review which should give you some kind of idea ...

http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/09/24/broth ... on-finale/

plus Char has plenty of screencaps ...

http://www.jasonisaacsphotoalbumsonline ... page11.htm.

There's also some spoilers in this forum if you read through the threads. :D

Malfoy Grandma

Finale Review!

Post by Malfoy Grandma » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:52 am

:bat So they think Michael is laying there dead, and won't be back in the next season? Boos and hisses to them! He looks alive to me, and I surely hope he will be back, even if he has to be a semi-cripple for a couple of episodes, or whatever. Let those folks know we disagree!

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:36 am

Being in the hospital for a few weeks might just give him enough time to film Good. Who knows. But I'm certain his character is not dead. Perhaps he will turn into the "good" boy and his politician brother will turn into .... well .... a really evil politician.

We will just have to wait and see!

JoJo_Jason

Thankyou

Post by JoJo_Jason » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:34 pm

Thanks for all your help girls :)
Cant believe i hav to wait another year to see the second season :(
When does Season 2 come out on Showtime ?
xx

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:15 pm

According to the Providence Journal and series writer Blake Masters, the second season will begin shooting in April with a scheduled air date sometime in mid/late summer. That probably means UK viewers won't see it till October, much like what happened this year.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:15 pm

Cant believe i hav to wait another year to see the second season :(
Usn's neither!!!

As for when that'll be, well, given the frequency with which Jason Isaacs is being spotted on the far side of the Pond, they're nowhere near starting production on Season 2.
But as soon as we know anything, we'll be sure to share!

Return to “Brotherhood”