Would Michael hurt a woman?

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Soule

Post by Soule » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:58 am

I love reading these threads analysing the characters, but now I know more about season 2 than I wanted to.

:-(

Oh well no excuse now just gonna have to watch s2 ;-)

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:35 am

that happens alot Soule...people, should post "spoilers" awareness
go ahead and watch Season 2, you won't be disappointed...
what was discussed her, is only a tiny bit of what happened...

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:54 pm

I apologize for any "spoilers" I might have given away, but I agree with Kim, in that Season 2 is going to be really good viewing.....it's just a shame they were overlooked in the Emmy noms this year..... :-(
I believe Episode #4 should've been a consideration. I loved this epi. :adore
Jason deserves an Emmy for his performance last Season, and I am really looking forward to November 2. :hands
~M'L :wheee

RaveGyrl

Post by RaveGyrl » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:56 pm

Sorry guys :-( .

I get so caught up when talking about Michael Caffee.

Will post spoiler alert next time.

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:47 am

During my 'nteenth re-watch of Brotherhood, season 1, this weekend, I noticed that Michael is none too gentle with Kath, in the scene where his mum called during their, um, vacation by the Jersey shore. He gave her a whack and she looked surprised.

Soule

Post by Soule » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:02 pm

fruitbat wrote:During my 'nteenth re-watch of Brotherhood, season 1, this weekend, I noticed that Michael is none too gentle with Kath, in the scene where his mum called during their, um, vacation by the Jersey shore. He gave her a whack and she looked surprised.
did he? I missed that....OK I now have another excuse to watch it all over again \0/

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:35 pm

Soule wrote:
fruitbat wrote:During my 'nteenth re-watch of Brotherhood, season 1, this weekend, I noticed that Michael is none too gentle with Kath, in the scene where his mum called during their, um, vacation by the Jersey shore. He gave her a whack and she looked surprised.
did he? I missed that....OK I now have another excuse to watch it all over again \0/
Perhaps I should have said he "whacks her out of the way". In any case, he's none too gentle with her.

Return to “Brotherhood”