Fatherhood!

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

malfoygrandma

Fatherhood!

Post by malfoygrandma » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:03 am

aaa.gif I have had just about enough of Freddie Cork, the jovial, grinning guy so proud of having actually had his kids baptized! I was delighted to see Mike, despite his injured brain and his dyfunctional family, decide for himself that he simply cannot handle being a father! That was a very difficult decision for him, and I was afraid the script writers would veer over to sentimentality. But, remembering how jestfully Freddie strangled that poor boy who acually loved and understood his oldest son, had put me firmly against Freddie as an example for anything except murerous evil hoodlum! Thanks to the script folks for not letting Mike fall for taking Murderous Jerk Freddie as an example of fatherhood!

Return to “Brotherhood”