Ideas for Episodes in Season 3!

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

malfoygrandma

Ideas for Episodes in Season 3!

Post by malfoygrandma » Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:30 am

:mrgreen: I hope they have snow in Proidence and do a Caffee Christmas! Can't you just see Mike with a new chicky blonde little gal, under the forbidding blue glare of Mama in her Santa cap, and........ Well, that is an image I love! Or maybe that lick skinny college gal with eyes like a lizard will show up after her stint on Navy CIS, or.... What if Tommy finally went to a psyciatrist with Eileen and got a glimpse of truth? Oh, I could go on and on! Moe lying red and dead in the snow, having been knifed by Silent John who has now fallen in love with Colin and..... whoa! I think I will hold that one for later.....

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:45 am

LOL, MG!!
I like that last image best!

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:07 am

Moe -- red and dead. Now there's a visual!!

Thanks for the giggle, MG!

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Tue May 20, 2008 12:05 pm

Michael with another woman? Can't seem to picture this.....I keep seeing either Kath, or Dana.....doesn't work for me.....SORRY!
I'd love to see a Christmas episode...Thanksgiving in Season 2 had Mary-Rose grounded until Christmas, and since they didn't have a Christmas '07 episode, it makes me think she's still grounded.
Dude, Tommy is strict! .....LOL! mariilaine :cool:

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Wed May 21, 2008 9:32 am

I haven't seen all the episodes...but I can't picture Michael with another woman other than Kath. :shock:

~me

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Wed May 21, 2008 9:50 am

angelofmusic wrote:I haven't seen all the episodes...but I can't picture Michael with another woman other than Kath. :shock:

~me
Hear, hear, Angel. ~marilaine :hands
Last edited by marilaine on Fri May 23, 2008 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Wed May 21, 2008 9:56 am

Ummm (trying to be gentle here....)
I haven't seen all the episodes...but I can't picture Michael with another woman other than Kath.
Michael has appeared quite graphically with a slutty college student and at least one prostitute. The college student came before he hooked back up with Kath but the prostitute was during his relationship with Kath. Michael seems to have no problems being with other women...........

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Wed May 21, 2008 10:29 am

I don't remember him being apart from Kath in Season 2.....maybe I will be able to see it for myself...but I thought that whiny chick was from Season 1?
Oh, wait, he and Colin were partying with those "girls", about the time he started that 'purse" business. Just after Kath had the abortion, right? 9He tries to give her a handbag as a gift, and she gets all :mad: cause it's a total knockoff.
Well, maybe if, and this is a big IF.......if Kath gets pregnant again, and Michael decides he's gonna do it this time, those other "knockoff" girlfriends will be obselete. :?: ~marilaine :cool: ;-)

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Wed May 21, 2008 12:18 pm

It will be interesting 2C where the relationship between Kath and Michael ends up...we did not see her after the confrontation in her kitchen.

You never know with the writers, they always keep you guessing...just when you think something will happen, the total opposite does..

I think Michael will be so guilty over the abortion, he won't stay around with Kath, would be interesting 2C Shannon return, she was a real
psycho coed...

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Wed May 21, 2008 9:30 pm

Sorry, I didn't care for Sharon. I think Michael will stay with Kath. They have too much history. He may feel guilt but I think that will pass. There may be other women but he'll always come back to Kath.

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Thu May 22, 2008 10:18 am

i totally agree with you on that, grannybear.
Michael goes to Kath's right after his return in Season 2...and basically doesn't want to be with that WHINY, needy co-ed....she's too clingy, and I'm guessing Michael feels he needs someone who is as strong as his mother in his life. After all, Kath is responsible for Michael going to the doctor regarding those tremors...she basically saved his life.....and he just couldn't bear to see her and the kids witnessing him being arrested in the same light as Freddie's family. He really saw the devastated looks on the kids' faces, when they were ambushed (wasn't exactly expecting to be a witness to it, I'm sure). Kind of an unfair way to say "Thank you for your total support. I'm gonna be in prison...take care of yourself and our baby." C'mon.....what kind of a man would that make him? :?:

Gee, I hope Season 3 is gonna exist..... :-( ~marilaine :cool:

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Thu May 22, 2008 12:04 pm

Gee, I hope Season 3 is gonna exist.....
I think they will start filming soon.

~me

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Thu May 22, 2008 12:41 pm

when asked about filming BH, Mr Jason replied "Late July, thru August"
thanx to Mr Keith....
Remember, there is a potential strike looming for end of June...

RaveGyrl

Post by RaveGyrl » Thu May 22, 2008 10:57 pm

I want to see the aftermath after the scene in the kitchen with Tommy and Michael.

I still feel sad when I think about Michael's face when Tommy told him he knew there was a hit out on him and did nothing to stop it. That scence was just gutwrenching.

Jason is such an amazing actor, he didn't have to say a word and it was as if his emotions just jumped off the screen.

As far as Kath, that relationship will never be the same. I mean she unwillingly aborted the baby of the man she loved. She may always love him but there will always be that resentment, anger, and sadness lying underneath. She won't be able to look at him in the same way.

I agree kjshd05, the guilt would be too much for him to stay around.

Kath seriously needs some "ME" time and figure some things out and focus on those two little angels she already has.

Return to “Brotherhood”