303 Pictures and Discussion

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:23 pm

I know that young priest asked for more than just a plaque, but Tommy's conscience must've hit a raw nerve in the fact that he wanted to challenge the residency of so many of the "Spanish Speaking voters" in his district....could this be his "act of contrition" for last year's sneak (yeah, I know he just wanted to pull ahead of Green-Keyes...but to try to pull that stunt? Shame on you, Tommy Caffee! :bat )
Michael's buffness isn't going unnoticed this season. *growls,purrs*
~M'L(C) :cool:

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:36 pm

Okay. Watched ep. 3 last night.

Did you see when he was leaving the house and was on the cell phone, she kissed Michael, but it was barely a peck and he didn't stop talking on the phone, barely looked at her, and walked away so quickly.

RaveGirl, they're really making it really easy for Kath and Colin to get together. There will be fireworks, and I don't mean just the love-making kind. :shock:

I guess I've missed something somewhere. What's going to happen in 18 months that Tommy will be able to free himself from politics and live happily ever after? Is it the waterfront project? If that's the case, then he won't be free for long because of conflict of interest in buying the properties while in office.

Wonderin' when the feces will hit the fan if Colin doesn't come up with the take from the Brown Univ. bookie.

Freddie working for Michael. Oh, there will be sparks.
And, on a personal note, I'm glad I made it out of Providence alive with my New York accent. aaa.gif

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:00 pm

I watched "Let Rome in Tiber Melt" again the other night, and I counted the number of times Moe used the "f" word: 20+.....I'll watch it again Saturday, cuz they're going to show episodes 1-3 on Sho2.

Someone needs another bitch-slapping. May I do the honors. I don't want Michael to injure his beautiful hands. :D
~M'L(C) :cool: :whack (Freddie/Nazolli)

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:23 pm

:D I loved it when Freddie said to Moe-"you're dumber than a bag of f..... rocks!" How true.

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:29 pm

Hoo-ah!
~M'L(C) :cool:

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:11 pm

Maybe in 18 months Tommys term in office will be over and he'll feel free to leave. That will also give him time to get (legally or not) a bit more money.

Return to “Brotherhood”