Cable Television Directory and Montgomery Advertiser!

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Cable Television Directory and Montgomery Advertiser!

Post by Helen8 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:51 am

Yes, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel . . .

Brotherhood
Cast: Jason Isaacs, Jason Clarke, Tommy Caffee, Annabeth Gish, Ethan Embry, Stivi Paskoski and Fionnula Flanagan. Prod. Co: Mandalay Television. Executive Producers: Blake Masters, Elizabeth Stephen. Set in an Irish neighborhood in Providence, Rhode Island known as "The Hill," with the world of politicians and mob bosses, this new series looks at how gray good and evil can be. Twelve episodes, including the pilot, have been ordered. To premiere tentatively in 2006. [What the eff does that mean?]

http://www.backstage.com/bso/rossreport ... 816&&imw=Y
"Brotherhood," Showtime, debuting 9 p.m. July 9. A family saga set in Providence, R.I., about the tangled relationships -- with the world and each other -- of two brothers, one a gangster, one a politician (Jason Isaacs, Jason Clarke). The sublime Fionnula Flanagan co-stars.

http://www.accessmontgomery.com/apps/pb ... 40310/1005

Helen

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:00 am

with the world of politicians and mob bosses, this new series looks at how gray good and evil can be.
I will admit I was plesently surprised that it was not a good politiatian vs bad ganster TV show. You have to love a bad guy who cuts off someones ear because they ripped an innocent woman's earlobe!

Return to “Brotherhood”