Just looked Dana Eskelson up on IMDb--

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Just looked Dana Eskelson up on IMDb--

Post by Hilary the Touched » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:30 am

she played Dina Finnerty, Slow Charlie's sister? And I realized I had actually seen her in a couple of things--she's twice played a cop, in Cold Creek Manor (:razzlite), and she played Chris Noth's partner in the lame "Exiled".

(I confess: before I saw Jason Isaacs, I was....I was a Chris Noth fan. :loco :XXX But I got better.)
Hey, can anyone explain to me how it is that Jason Isaacs has never appeared on "Law and Order"???? Man, he's gonna be the last actor on Earth never to show up there.

Malfoy Grandma

Dina - nice little actress

Post by Malfoy Grandma » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:37 am

Thanks a lot for looking up this actress. I seem to forget their character names or am just too lazy. She did a very nice job of that small part. And as I am a Chris Noth fan, ahhh...Mr. Big! I should have noticed! Thanks again for the information.

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:01 pm

Oh come now Hillary - I still like Chris Noth. But I must say that the L&O franchise re-uses actors to no end. I've come to the conclussion that it's the same three actors in different wigs as supporting actors on all the shows!

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:24 pm

...kinda like the old "Dragnet" series...

Malfoy Grandma

actors and stuff

Post by Malfoy Grandma » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:58 am

:-( Sorry if I am too sympathetic to actors, having once been a pro theatre worker, but never at any interesting level. I guess I look at them as just workers! And I guess they are delighted to be able to work, just too bad they have to do it in public and we get to see them, sometimes not at their best! Boy! Old Dragnet! Remember Joe Friday and sidekick. Never really loved them, just got plenty of laffs from them and thanks, guys! Keep on reminding me, lost girls!

Return to “Brotherhood”