DVD on my porch!

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Malfoy Grandma

DVD on my porch!

Post by Malfoy Grandma » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:49 am

:cool: How nice, to find my precious DVD of the BHood season on my front porch! I have the whole season on tapes, two episodes to a tape, and I can play them as I prefer, fast-forwarding spots with scenes of others where I already know the dialog. Just watching JI, of course! About Dec. he has been good since the very first tape, which of course was shot a year before the rest of it as a demo/sales to Shotime. Then he was about ten or twenty pounds slimmer and looked cute as Irish pudding. But he has been such a good character I look forward to seeing him next year. The poor guy, so poison drunk as to blame his own weakness on Michael! That scene of Moe witnessing the violence, then applauding like a gleeful Satan is really terrific! Moe and his ear are such a horrid image!

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:33 pm

. . . and in my mailbox today! Amazon's Oct. 2 was thankfully conservative. TGIF!! :wheee :hands

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:17 pm

I just got mine a few day ago-Amazon rules- and I've been on a Brotherhood marathon to catch up with you guys! Just saw 1-4 today...awesome.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:04 pm

HUzzaH!!
(And welcome back!)

shellys

Post by shellys » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:36 pm

The DVD for Brotherhood come out last Tuesday and every place I go to is always SOLD OUT! I tried to rent it and that also was gone. :-( I feel like I'm never gonna watch it! It's very fustrating!!! :mad:

Malfoy Grandma

DVD --

Post by Malfoy Grandma » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:52 pm

I ordered mine on Amazon.....maybe they have some left! You'll get one, darling. Try! Good Luck! It is well worth seeking!

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:52 pm

Poor Shellys! I had pre-ordered* mine from Amazon--I was a little provoked that the price dropped AFTER I ordered it. Normally I would be delighted by that, but in this case, I had carefully selected a paperback book for the Sprog to bring my order total just high enough to avoid paying shipping--and the new price blew that plan.

*I think this should really be "pre-release order" myself...

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:16 pm

The DVD for Brotherhood come out last Tuesday and every place I go to is always SOLD OUT!

Actually, aside from being rough news for Shellys, that's great news for Brotherhood!!! Let's hope those approximately 300K people who stopped watching after the pilot finally came to their senses and realized that they shudda watched the whole thing. I hope this bodes well for next season's ratings. Or not. They'll probably wait again for the DVD of Season 2 to come out. And then we'll all sweat it out waiting to hear if Showtime renews for Season 3. Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! :rave

"Gotta get off this merry-go-round . . ."

Helen

Return to “Brotherhood”