The LA Times
didn't like it either. They didn't even mention Jason!! No spoilers. Just my general thoughts on the movie.
Well. Dragged DH with me to see it. It wasn't as scary as the trailers showed. Maybe viewing them lessened the impact. It was very
long. There were some squirmy (really
uncomfortable) parts near the end.
Pus. One inexplicable thing that happens with water and a leg cast. Char can answer that one for us.
For 90% of the movie Jason looked great, and in 70% of it he made Volmar appear caring and good. The other 30%—the way we like him: silkily
Waiting to hear from the rest of you when viewed.