After Trek

Jason plays Captain Lorca in this new Star Trek series, premiering on September 24. 2017.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Re: After Trek

Post by Helen8 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:33 am

I turn off the volume during commercials and talk to DH. That's the only way I can get through the show. Starting to rethink upping the cost to commercial-free. I'm so used to fast-forwarding through commercials that I hate being restrained by them now. nuke.gif

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:13 am

I went with commercial free and love it. Worth the money. It is so painful to watch commercials. About the only time I do is watching football and The Walking Dead. But next week I have to decide which to watch "live" and which to either watch on DVR or All Access. I'm obsessed with both shows. Why does everything come on Sunday. Discovery, GOT, Walking Dead....... Geez

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Jason wil be on the Jan 21 Episode but he 'll be skyping in fromthe Sundance FF where he's attending for Death of Stalin.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:05 pm

As much as I find that to be good news... I hope that doesn't mean they'll kill him off in the next episode? They've people on After Trek after they have killed them off... and Lorca looked like he was in real trouble in the preview. :bag:

Let's hope for the best!

Thanks, Char :D

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:28 am

They do that a lot on Talking Dead but not so much on After Trek. I’m glad he is at Sundance - but I hate the Skyping. Too me it comes off disjointed because of time lags and they have had numerous equipment problems. If they do kill Lorca (or one of the versions of Lorca) I suspect it would be in the last episode of Season 1. I’m still really hoping they don’t do it.

servalan

Post by servalan » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:58 pm

Yay, Jason was on After Trek this week talking about Lorca's death via Skype. :D

He also commented on Lorca shagging every female in sight! :lol

After Jason had gone, an audience member asked about the (they called it a spore) star thing that landed on Tilly. We have to wait for the next season to find out!

Return to “Star Trek: Discovery”