F**king moron

Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

eternal student
Location: The beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland, my Maryland

F**king moron

Post by eternal student » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:06 pm

Just listened to our illustrious leader, who's decided that he needs to send another 21,500 troops to Iraq.

He obviously DID inhale.

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:14 pm

More than once, by the sounds of it.

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:37 am

We are in a quagmire - over our heads - troups are dying - how do we solve this - send more troups to get killed....................... Only Bush could think this is the way to fix things! He is bound and determined that he will "win". Yes your description of him is apt.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:57 am

I was on an elliptical trainer at the gym when this came on, and I didn't have the remote, so I couldn't change the TV from the cooking show it was set to. (Why is it when I'm engaging in activity intended to help me lose weight, I'm so often stuck watching people cook triple-fudge brownies??)
Just as well, probably--Dear Leader makes my blood pressure rise, but not necessarily my pulse.
I don't know which irks me more--listening to his self-justifying nasal unintelligibility, or watching his insufferable smirk.

Heard a brief report on NPR this morning which included comments from some troops at Ft. Lewis, WA--ranged from disgust to apathetic resignation. Great job, W.

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:38 am

Also heard on NPR that the Brits are going to reduce their troup strenght as early as May. Our staunchest ally in Iraq realizes what a mess this is.

Return to “Political Material”