Sorry to trouble you Girls......

Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

RoseannaLara

Sorry to trouble you Girls......

Post by RoseannaLara » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:34 am

Hi all,

I am really not sure if this is appropiate to post on this forum so please accept my sincere apologies but I feel really low and dont know who else I can vent off to.

As a result of loosing my job on health grounds, I am going to be made homeless and as a consequence in due course will be accomodated within a hostil for Women. This is lousy timing just before Christmas, but I take comfort from the fact that I have no Children that have to face the humiliation I have had to.

I know this is really early but I just wanted to wish everyone on this site a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for making me feel so welcome.

Roseanna xx

grannybear

Re: Sorry to trouble you Girls......

Post by grannybear » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:52 am

I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles. I do hope it picks up for you so that you have a good Christmas.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:00 pm

Roseanna, first of all, there is no reason for you to feel humiliation or shame. Probably millions of people around the world are in the same boat as you are--you may be a little unluckier than some, that's all.
I know you already feel shitty and low about this, but try hard not to withdraw. Take advantage of every service available to you--counseling, healthcare, job training, whatever. Ask what's available whenever you can. Reach out to people you know--family, friends, work acquaintances. They don't need to know the whole story, but there may be somebody who can help in some way--they know someone with a part-time job available, or an empty bedroom, or whatev.
Come back whenever you can, and we'll be thinking of you. :hug

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Rosanna, I am so sorry to hear about that. God willing, you will be offered a new residence that is more permanent.
Our prayers are with you. :hug

~ML :under

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Roseanna, Our hearts break for you. Hilary is right-reach out to people. Someone may know someone who may know someone who could help. You have our support and prayers. When you can, let us know how you are doing.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Roseanna, I am so sorry to hear this. Look into whatever is available for you to get you through this. I will keep you in my thoughts.
Take care of yourself.

a.p.k.

Post by a.p.k. » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:45 pm

So sorry to hear this. Believe me, you have more company than you can imagine. Unfortunately.
Hoping things pick up for you soon ...

Heather

Post by Heather » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Oh Roseanna, I am so sorry to hear about your problems. Thinking about you and wishing really hard that things will work out OK for you very soon. xxx

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Roseanna, I'm sorry to hear about that. :hug
I really don't know what to say but my thoughts and prayers are with you. Try to keep in touch and let us know how you're doing, okay? :hug

~me

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:06 am

Roseanna, I am so sorry to hear of your misfortunes. Unfortunately as someone has already stated, there are many
folks out there who need help. I hope you will be able to find assistance and that your situation will improve.
We will always be here for support and suggestions. Do not hesitate to ask if there is anything we can do,
and please keep us informed

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:56 am

Roseanna, I am so sorry that you are going through this. Like Angel, I just don't know what to say that might help, except that Hilary seems to have some good concrete ideas.

Now, this might sound like a foolish question, but will you have internet access at all? Please keep in touch and let us know how you are. Image

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Sorry to hear that, Roseanna. Hope there will be a solution. :-(

Lisabella

Post by Lisabella » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:54 am

Oh my ...I'm so sorry for you and I hope things will turn out better. But I don't understand...is there no help from the government? In Germany people who loose their jobs get financial help or a flat for the time they're without one. And it's not allowed here to be fired because of bad health you have to get a mon ey compensation for that. This makes me kind of angry, how can things like that happen?

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Ladies, Roseanna contacted me via Facebook and asked me to pass this on. She's safe and temporarily in a hostel that is run through a charity in the UK called Women's Aid.

I hope she will be able to return to us soon.

~me

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Angel. I hope her situation improves soon.

Return to “Political Material”