Dig Series

Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

ln419

Re: Filming begins

Post by ln419 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Yes, those are all EXCELLENT 'wherever' mideastern areas that are non-specific. They need J'lem b/c it's J'LEM. It's where the crime took place, and we know what a stickler for authenticity J is (and how stubborn that Michael Caffee streak can be). Naturally they won't shoot here due to isurance rates to insure these actors in the event something happens with rockets (I learned this attempting to be cast as an extra for the show, but the casting office closed down-no shows in production. Things are going from bad to worse here and soon I fear they will be a big push for Jerusalem as well. Apologies for the politics. You come live here now with bombs flying and assess it yourselves. ~ ellen

ln419

Re: Production moves to New Mexico

Post by ln419 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Well, for what it's worth, it's still quiet in J'lem...but since they've docked flights who knows? Ran into Ban Ki Moon et al at the King David Hotel this evening, don't know what exactly he's going to do about the whole bru haha, blame Israel I'm sure. Glad they chose another place. Guess it'll look like Things People Do and Breaking Bad... I'm quite happy here. :cool: ~ ellen

Return to “Political Material”