I've seen the HBP 4 times (yes, I know I lead a sad, sad life) now and while I still enjoy it (and now know when to take bathroom breaks), I've got questions/comments I wish I could ask the writer and director.
- What's up with Narcissa's hair?
- Why have a radio and Daily Prophet news story about continuing search and rising death toll when the CGI clearly shows the pedestrians having somehow escaped before the Millenium Bridge collapsed?
- Can I just say Ginny tying Harry's shoelaces made me want to puke. Sorry, I never bought that all of a sudden Harry was attracted to Ginny since there was no lead up in the books or in the previous movies. Harry had more chemistry with Hermione and Luna ... heck, Harry had more chemistry in the movie with Draco, the way he would stare at him (sorry, couldn't help bringing up my OTP).
- Why burn down the Burrow? Harry runs out after Bellatrix, followed by Super Ginny ... wow they are so made for each other :/
- Has the Malfoy account at Gringott's been frozen that Draco is now reduced to wearing that suit (it looks like he's been wearing it since GoF) all the time?
- I really dislike that Hermione's search for the Half-Blood Prince was given short shrift for the romance, so that when Snape tells Harry at the end that he is in fact the HBP, it's just meh.
- I really missed Moaning Myrtle not being there to scream "murder in the bathroom." Was Shirley Henderson unavailable for a couple of days work? Would actually having lines mean she would get paid more than Timothy Spall, who got great billing for just opening a door, and Gemma Jones, both of whom had no lines.
- So Ginny knows all about the Room of Requirement (she really is Super) that she leads Harry there, has him close his eyes and hides the Potions book for him then kisses him tenderly. Okay ... um, if it were just Harry going to the RoR and hiding the book, they could have shown Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem (hint, Deathly Hallows). This is just my opinion but isn't Harry a teenage boy with only one prior experience in kissing a girl (who happened to be crying over her recently deceased boyfriend) and yet he somehow manages to be smooth and not at all inept (it's been a very long time since I was a teen but is that realistic or maybe I was unlucky?) ... my guess is the men behind HP are re-imagining their youth.
- Did JKR really okay Draco being marked? In the book it's vague, no real proof other than Harry stating so.
- Why have Harry say that Draco was lowering his wand, when it could have been shown?
PS: Rest easy, I have no plans to throw tomatoes at any of you who dislike Draco or don't find him attractive.